Aokigahara Academy For Teenage Yokai

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaoruKikuchi

Listening to the crowd, Kaoru picked out "year 10" in what someone was saying.

"All year 10 students with Dr. Isomi as your homeroom teacher, report to this area.

That would be her. She followed the source and found the woman who was presumably her teacher. She took out her phone again and typed out a text to Chiyo.

You worry too much. Everything's handled (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

She put her phone in her pocket and waited for something else to happen.

MusicOutfit

Suddenly the hall became lively and bustling. "Hello Renata get up and find your homeroom teacher!" Lily shouted at her to cut through the noisy place. "What? where does it say that? i dont know what is going on now" Renata's heart dropped to the pit of her stomach. "Geez where is that paper with the schedule on it!" She picked her backpack off the ground and searched through it. underneath her binders and notebooks was a single sheet of green paper

"YEAR 10 HOMEROOM TEACHER: DR. JURIKO ISOMI"

"A doctor? what are they doing teacher at a high school?" Lily questioned as if she really cared about the teacher's background. "Maybe she loves kids. I bet she is very nice!" Renata felt herself relaxing to the idea of the sweet and loving homeroom teacher that she could confide in. Renata got up and tried to look around for the teacher. "What are you doing crazy, you dont even know what she looks like." Lily pointed out.

"All year 10 students with Dr. Isomi as your homeroom teacher, report to this area"

Renata heard a voice call for year 10 students. "That must be her." She saw where the voice was coming from. It was a pretty women who looked to be in her middle to late twenties. She had on a cute outfit paired with flats. "Wow pretty and stylish" Renata started to head into her direction when the women started to talk again.

"Dont keep me waiting, seriously" Renata stopped dead in her tracks. Which was short lived because her feet suddenly moved for her. "Oh no, she is not nice at all. Maybe she just had a bad morning. She does not seem that bad" In front of the teacher was already a student waiting. The girl had nice pink hair, and was seemingly in human form. "How nice, i guess there are people who are in human form here" Renata caste off her initial nervousness and introduced herself the best way she could. "uh Ohayou Gozaimasu! My name is Renata Dragone. I am the exchange student from Italy. I is nice to meet you Isomi-Sensei and you too say well " Renata bowed like lily previously showed her.

It did not take long for a few students to find their way to Juriko."Yes! if this whole year could go as smoothly as this, im sure i can keep a nice attitude" The first girl did not introduce herself. She just stood there typing away at her phone. The second girl however quickly greeted everyone. Juriko pulled a side smile in acceptance to the students manners. "Thank you Dragone-san. I've been informed about you and your translator." Juriko nodded to the sprite in acknowledgement. "How about you child. your name is?" Juriko was now speaking to the pink hair student. She had promptly got on her phone as soon as she came up to her, not even attempting to greet Juriko. She was already annoyed with the girl, but Juriko convinced herself that it was not the time when she grew up. Maybe this parents now are teaching their children to be rude to their teachers. Nevertheless, Juriko gave the little one another chance. It was the first day after all.

Keita made it up the the main gate, with his face completely covered he entered the school. As he made his way tword the front doors students started to look at the suspicious stranger. Keita held um his hand shaking it on a way as to say I'm not anyone suspicious. He smiled behind his face mask and greeted the students. "Hello students, hello. Don't worry I'm not anyone suspicious. I'm actually a teacher."

Keita made his way inside and continued to greet the students. He made his way to the teachers office and went inside. "Good morning everyone, hello welcome back." Keita made his way to his desk and sat down he put his head on his desk as if he was exhausted. "It's gonna be a long day"

Haru scrambles to pull the folded up schedule from her pocket, dropping a few items on accident.
"Eh, ah! It seems like I have him too, lucky us."
She continues rambling as she shoves it back into her pocket.
"And I kind of know them? I had to help work the pre-school staff meeting but, you know how it goes. Ya' can't really know a teacher until they teach you. Common'. Let's go see who else we have in homeroom this year!"
~
After releasing the kitsune boy from his office with a scolding and a few "tips" on how his first day should go, Matsuoka returned to observing his students in the great hall. He certainly doesn't have the friendly, open appearance that the headmaster has. He sometimes tries to interact with the students with a dry joke or a near emotionless hello, but most respectfully decline the offer to wish him a happy new school year. He's a robot, a background piece. Perhaps it's for the best.
~
Etsuko Koizumi, the frail skeleton woman, is hopping around from teacher to teacher, reminding them about certain things they need to go over and handing out standard student information packets. She's fairly young for her position as counselor, 46 to be exact, but her mortal body died much younger, what she would consider her "prime". She makes sure to greet any of the new students she sees and tell them the location of her office. If they haven't any business with her, her sweets bowl is always available.​

Ryunosuke
23tpetw.jpg
After praying to the goddess Inori, Ryunosuke stood up from the cushion and leave the temple, slowly going down through the stairs, smiling with a peaceful expression as he enjoyed one mor etime the beautiful and ever green nature around the Academy. "Didn't knew places like this could be this beautiful and peaceful..." he mumbled as he laced his hands in front of his legs, his white hair brushing against the warm breeze that, if you listened carefully, whispered a serene melody. He closed his eyes with a bright smile, perking up his ears as he enjoyed it.
He walked all the way towards the main building, exactly where the ceremony took place. A he saw that every student was heading towards their respective classrooms, he looked around, his ears perked up and his eyes widen a bit. "Oh, tofu... I missed when the Principal said which classroom belonged to the 12th graders.." He sighed and kept looking around, hessitating if asking out someone for help. But the poor Ryunosuke was way too shy.

Last edited:
Fotor0827141447.jpg.png
Mizuki was glad that Haru was in her same homeroom. " good to have a familiar face in my first period. we've gone to school together for a bit now but never really got to know each other. I hope we can change that this year, I mean this is our last year here." Mizuki felt that she had forgotten something very important to her. Her phone alarm came to her basket rescue.

"Ring ring ring Inari is calling you! Time for prayers!"

"Oh no how can I forget something so important! Haru-chan can you tell our homeroom teacher that I will be at the strine praying for like 2 seconds. it's not something I can skip I hope he understands my lateness bye bee!" Mizuki wizzed off before her classmate could answer her. she decided that this was the few excuses to run and the hall. Mizuki may have a choice to live the rest of eternity at her goddesses shrine or have her freedom but Mizuki loved goddess to much not pray to her regularly. maybe it was her childhood habit in grained by her father to pray to Inori several times a day but Mizuki knew full well that without her goddess she would never have come into existence.

it didn't take long for Mizuki to regret her decision to run. She was closing into the exit to the main building when she ran into a solid entity. "Oh My Goddess I am so sorry I'm just in a big rush please don't be to upset." Mizuki gathered herself and held out her hand to help up the poor soul that she just bulldoze into. "oh wow it's you, the poor soul from earlier. its been twice now that you've been ran over today." Mizuki felt so bad about furthering fellow kitsune bad start to the first day of the school year. "are you a freshman I have not seen you around before. my name is Mizuki , grade 12. you are?"

While looking around for some help, Ryunosuke suddenly got bumped by someone. "K-Kya...!" He fell on the floor on his butt with a thud. He flicnhed a bit, his ears twitchig a bit. "I-Itai..." he whispered as he rubbed his butt and slowly looked up with the person that bumped him. He widen his eyes and perked up his ears as he realized it was another Kitsune. He smiled brightly and widely, gently taking her hand and slowly standing up with her help.

"A-Ah, it's okay, miss. It was just an accident", he replied, dusting off his kimono and looking at her, blushing a bit as a wave of shyness stroke him. This was the first time he finally made some social contact, so it was normal for him to be nervous. He looked down, placing his hands in front of him. Y-Yes... I'm new on the Academy. M-My name is Ryunosuke..." He slowly looked back at her. "I came from the praying to Inori-sama on the Academy shrine for a bit, but when I returned here, the Principal already finished her speech and I didn't managed to hear the 12th graders homeroom..."

He looked away with a small smile, sighing a bit. "This first day haven't been that great for me... So that's why I prayed Inori-sama..."

Fotor0827141447.jpg.png
Mizuki nodded in response." Oh that's where I'm going right now. the school shine is beautiful isn't it? the surrounding is perfect for calming prayers." Mizuki's eyes sparkles while talking about the shrine." back to the situation at hand. I don't know if this is the same for every senior. your homeroom teacher should be on your schedule. since you're new I'm sure no one has had the opportunity to explain the school schedule." Mizuki pulled out her school schedule so she can compare his to hers. "See here for first period you go to your homeroom teacher mine is daichi-sempai. he's the big spider dude. I've heard a lot about him. apparently he's not as mean as he looks."

mizuki padded the newcomer on his back for reassurance. Mizuki remembered her first year at the academy. she wasn't as shy as Ryunosuke but she was equally nervous. Mizuki was slightly glad that she didn't have as much bad luck as Ryunosuke on her first day. feeling sorry for him she pulled him in for a quick hug. "Hopefully we have the same homeroom teacher. But if not I'll probably see you around school. we should hang out."

Last edited:
Ryunosuke blushed deep red as she hugged him all of a sudden, but a small smile draw upon his face. "A-Ah, so there's where I have to find out the information of my classes..." He slowly took out his school schedule and looked at it, comparing it with Mizuki's. He perked up his ears as he find out their homerooms where the same. His luck was finally changing for the better. "Hey, look...! My homeroom teacher is also Daichi-san", he said with a cheery voice, his tail wagging a bit with joy. "I'm so happy. That means, w-we could be together..."

He widen his eyes as he realized that statement could be misunderstood. So, he quickly looked at her, sweating nervously and waving his hands in front of her quickly. "K-Kya...! I-I mean it on a friendly way, okay...!? N-Not second intentions..."

Fotor0827141447.jpg.png
Mizuki blushed a bit and laughed out loud. "no no its okay I know what you were saying.I look forward to a blooming friendship." mizuki smiled at the boy and finally had a good look at the boy. He was very hamdsome, with amazing pale hair and his style screamed tradition lover. Of courses was just her observation. " your don't seem like a player so i will give you the benefit of the doubt." mizuki said playfully. "How about we make a deal. I'll show you around if you agree to to be besties. There no many of our kind here and most other kitsunes here are troublemakers. Us devoted worshippes need to stick together!" mizuki made her claim and sold it to Ryunosuke. Mizuki's phone buzzed off for the 10 minute after reminder. "Oh no im here talking when i need to be at the shrine. I have to go you could wait around here for a few minutes for me or go ahead and look for mr.daichi in the hall. Ill see you in a bit!" just like that mizuki continued her rush to the shrine.

Just as Ryunosuke was about to answer, Mizuki rushed away, heading towards the shrine. He sighed and watch her go with a bright smile, blushing faintly. His heart was beating with joy as the words of her request about be besties boomed on his head. "Inori-sama... I... I finally made a friend on my first day of school.." he thought with his eyes closed and placing his hands on his chest, smiling more brightly and totally happy. "Arigatou! You really heard my prayers!" His tail couldn't stop wagging with glee and of course he would agree to be her friend.

He slowly sat on a nerby chair and patienly waited for her to come back, still having the genuine dumb smile on his face, his ears twitching happily. On his eyes, Mizuki was really a pretty girl with a kind and gentle heart. He also felt her strong devortion towards the goddess Inori. just as strong as his, so he was also glad he had something in common with her, along with their species. He chuckled a bit, looking around and waiting for her.

large-10.jpg

Aiko Nyanko

- - - -

"Nyaa!!~" A loud purring sound would be heard on a rock, under the guise of cherry blossom trees that usually wouldn't bloom in this weather. The smell of the sweet scent lingered in the air, as a lone, bakeneko female was sunbathing, and she seemed to be having fun. Her tail was long, much longer than the average tail or neko in general, and she for some reason, had two tails. She was wearing a pink kimono, with a small collar around her neck and a bell. As she was playing around, her tails were swaying back and forth, as her blood red eyes kept staring at the fire wisp as it followed her tail, acting like a torch to it. Her ears flicked a few times, as she heard voices, but didn't bother with them, as it wasn't her problem, now was it? Nah. As long as nothing interrupted her cat time, more detailed, cat nap, she wouldn't have to scratch at anyone. She hadn't even listed the school yet, and so the year ten neko girl would stay on her rock, entering classes and the school, when she feels like it.​

Status
Not open for further replies.