Aokigahara Academy For Teenage Yokai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on it tonight!

you have the IC posted ?

soooo...i know i said that i would make a staff member but.......ill also be making another student i found this beautiful picture that i want to use! but my real question is would you be open to exchange students like you previously mentioned? im was going to go with a yuri-onna but...im not really feeling it

soooo...i know i said that i would make a staff member but.......ill also be making another student i found this beautiful picture that i want to use! but my real question is would you be open to exchange students like you previously mentioned? im was going to go with a yuri-onna but...im not really feeling it
Yea, but they'd have to be at the general "mythical creatures" level that yokai are at and depending on how good they speak japanese they may have typical foreign student communication shenanigans, lol.

in human form

Name: juriko Isomi

Species: jorogumo

Position: new teacher

Subject: Right now she teaching all available science courses, and doubles as the nurse when needed.

Bio: Juri, as she likes to be called, Started out in a sac with her 300 other siblings. After Hatching, she was pretty much on her own. Juri learned how to fend for herself at a young age, honing her skills in hunting and catching her prey. Juri preferred house attics of influential owners, specifically medicine men and scientist of the land. When her house mates moved, she journeyed for a new intelligent host. Juri did this for decades, learning all she could from the notes and journals of the men and women of the house. Knowledge has been Juriko’s constant craving since she was a baby spider. Nature was so beautiful to her, taking lives and giving life when it pleases. Juri wanted to know everything about it. On her 100th​ birthday, Her quest for biological knowledge become easier for her. Juriko gained the ability to shape-shift into human form. Juri would seduces smart men with jobs in science and medicine. Over the course of his life she would gather all of his knowledge and research, luring a few of his close friends to their death when she got too hungry. When her partner got old enough, she would eat him too. Juri did this for about 100 years. Juri, being the smart and clever female that she is, never got caught. Of course the occasional wife of her prey were suspicious, but they would not dare accuse her. For the last 25 years Juri has been traveling the world, attending college in the USA and going to several abroad courses and trips to have her taste in different men. Juriko has a PHD in medicine and chemistry. While doing a residency at a hospital in Europe, she preyed on rival hospitals’ coma patience. As always she was stealthy, but she was starting to miss Japanese men. After hearing about an opening for a science teacher at Aokigahara Academy, she thought it would be a great way to teacher others about nature, and have her fill of Japanese humans.

Image Reference: in true form

Last edited:
Name: Renata Dragone
Species: succubus
Year: 10
Bio: Renata hails all the way from Italy. She was born to a a succubus mother and a human father. Her mother is an real estate agent,and her father is a violinist with I Pomeriggi Musicali orchestra in Milan. Renata's mother, a succubus, is a sympathizer for humans. She takes pride in not killing her donors, but instead creating a farm of several men who satisfy her hunger. Her father does not know that his wife and daughter are demons. Renata had to learn how to shape-shift early on, and her situation resulted in her being home schooled until middle school. Being home schooled was not all bad. She learned how to cook, play the cello, and was able to travel around Europe with her mother. After spending time with human children in middle school, Renata did not make much friends. She was too mature and bright for them.
Renata convinced her mother to let her move to japan for the Academy. She wanted to explore the world and be with her kind. She has been in japan only for the past summer, so she does not know a lot of Japanese. Her mother sent her a sprite familiar, lily, to translate and teach her the language. Renata thinks humans has little children, being easily jaded and manipulated. She does not think that they are worth killing, not wanting a guilty conscience of eternity. She sees her human prey as pets. Her powers currently consist of flight, power of suggestion(humans only), shape-shifting, and dream manipulation. Once Renata feeds on a host, they become charmed to her, allowing her suggestion power to increase for them.

Image Reference:
in demon form

Last edited:
I sorta thought this was dead, given, y'know. I unsubbed like only a couple days ago too. Anyway. I'll see if I can put up a post later, there's a few other things I oughta take care of first.

Human Form
894058-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name:
Amaya Hana Fujimata
Species:
Yuki - Onna
Position:
Constant Teacher
Subject:
Literature Teacher ~ Music Teacher Sub
Bio:
W.I.P
Image Reference:

a01fd9006406a5d823c2fd5640c54ba7.jpg

~ Snow Woman Form ~​

Reactions: koolkat4595
"We'll get along great, just get away from me when I'm hungry. You won't like me when I'm hungry."

Jikininki.jpg

♠ Hōshoku No Sukihara ♠
♠ 129/17 ♠
♠ Male ♠
♠ Jikininki ♠
♠ 11th Year ♠
♠ New Student ♠

Background

Sukihara seemingly came from the unknown end of the Earth. A place covered in murky darkness, blood pools, and numerous corpses. His clan, the Sanzenhei-Yakan of the Jikininki species, is the royal family of his species, revered by all in his land. After the disappearance of his father, the title of "Sovereign" was given to his older sibling, Sakki. His family praised him the most. While he did earn some respect, Sukihara was secretly jealous of his older brother, and challenged him to a fight for sovereign. Sakki accepted this request and they both fought, both similar in power. Sukihara eventually lost to his more skilled brother and became angry with himself. He would sneak away with his servants to Japan just in a few weeks, the resting place of Aokigahara Academy. Sukihara was definitely able to take care of himself without the need of his family, his servants would do anything he said. Realizing he'd need education (he knew nothing of Japan), he enlisted himself in the school for people of his kind.

Other

♠ The Jikininki are a race of corpse-eating spirits ♠

♠ The Sanzenhei-Yakan are one of the royal families of the entire Youkai race ♠

Minna! Does the sign ups still open?

Name: Ryunosuke Yuuki
Species: Kitsune
Year: 12

Bio: Ryunosuke was born from the unison of a beautiful Kitsune female anmed Ayumi and a handsome human male named Sora, on a humble and small town of Japan. Ayumi's noble family, didn't accepted the relationship she had with Sora, neither gave her the permission to bring a child that had the blood of a human. Once they found out about Ryunosuke, Ayumi and Sora ran away from their town and refugee on a another town. Ayumi was a loyal servant of Shinto deity Inari, so she taught Ryunosuke how to be a good servant and to never harm a human. "Kitsunes are meant to protect them from misfortune and evil spirts thanks to the powers granted by Inari", Ayumi always told him. She also trained him to use his "shape-shifting" abilities and other Kitsune stuff. Sora was the one in charge of teaching Ryunosuke the basic about the human behavior, like how to speak, write and work.

Tragedy stroke Ryunosuke's life when he turned 10. A group of evil Yokai, sent by the Ayumi's family, finally found their home in the Japanese town. Sora were killed on his efforts to distract them, so Ayumi and Ryunosuke could escape. She entered to a Inari shrine that were at the top of a mountain of that town and hid Ryunosuke there. She told him to never get out of the place, because Inari would protect him. After saying goodbye, she went outside and ran away from the shrine, making the Yokais followed her. When they killed her, they disappeared, leaving behind the poor Ryunosuke orphan.

From that point, Ryunosuke lived on that Inari shrine, protecting it from bad spirits and helping humans on their needs every time they sent ther prayers to Inari. He also assited to school and did a few part-time jobs. Now that he's 18 years old, he heard about an academy where only Yokais could assit. Of course, he quickly go there and requested an admision, turning into a New Student of the academy that recieved him with open arms.

Image Reference:
[spoili]
komura10.jpg
[/spoili]

Minna, does the IC RP already began or we still waiting for members?

uc1AFQQ.jpg

Name: Sasahara Jin.

Species: Komainu.
Year: Twelfth.
Bio: Jin's family is is bounded to this noble family as loyal guards protecting them. His Mother and Father were guards, he is a guard and his sister was a guard. Their children might even be guards, for their family has done nothing but treat them with respect and praise for their generosity. His sister was once a loyal guard of the family as well, before she suddenly lashed out and ran off, never to be seen again. She didn't like 'belonging' to anyone else but herself she said, but it wasn't like that, their contract never said they belong to the noble family. They only serve it, and should serve them with pride and good in their hearts.
Image Reference:
komainu_named_fu_dog_by_hisui_hyena-d56pwyw.png

yadJsAy.jpg

Name: Eru Chie.
Species:
Inugami.
Year:
Eleventh.
New.
Bio:
Chie grew up as the youngest and quietest member of her family, soon becoming the family's head in fighting and self defense. Though, anyone who really knows her can tell she's far from a meek spirit. She's very defense and sly, often masking her words with a polite smile and a clashing voice. She's a tsundere, so she doesn't like being teased or poked fun at, and is often very teary and easily irritated. She's was apart of the noble family that Jin's family had protected.
Image Reference:

small_art-dog-draw.jpg

Inugami2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.