Aokigahara Academy For Teenage Yokai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder that our IC is right here! We're already getting a little slow!

ok so ima bit confused on the homeroom teacher thing still. what year will juriko be? is it up to me?

I'm going to back out of this for now. I've lost track of the ideas I had for my character.

nvm i reread some older post and found my answer. ill be a year 10 HR teacher so all the bases are covered. and just to let you know all staff member juriko is a seductress and attention whore. Dont be surprised at her flirtatious demeanor. students, she is a strict teacher who expects your best, or she may get angry and spin you into a web cocoon as punishment. im going to have SOOOOO much fun with this character!

I'm gonna be scared of your character @koolkat4595. Spiders are not my natural favorite. Can't wait to see her in the rp though.

Reactions: koolkat4595
How many characters can we make exactly?

okay soooo i see potential friendship between keita and juriko. @Kurogane86

also @Shinku you stay your cute self right there if you dont mind. after @lucarionme answers my questions im sending mizuki over there to say her prayers, prefect time for them to meet!

then there is mr daichi @Baddamobs based on his is back story im pretty sure him and juriko will get along well.

Now i have no idea who will be a good fit for Renata since im still trying to get into her character(which is why i slowed down her posting for until tomorrow). but wait..... maybe Renata would open up to Keita since they both use seduction and they both do not like killing?

Feel free to suggests other pairs i have not looked into everyones characters

Ah, and now that I am no longer busy, I can start on my application.

@koolkat4595 sounds good. I'll leave it to you to approach since my character avoids people I'll have him make his way to the teachers room now.

I have ideas for a few characters. Shall try to get my CS's up soon. o 3 o

Last edited:
So important news. I have to get the laptop fixed so I'll be using a mixture between my tablet and my phone. I will still be posting but it is be less often and may have mistakes in the posts. Hopefully it will be back soon!

Alright so, some bad news: due to various things beyond my control, I'm afraid I'm not going be be able to post pretty much indefinitely, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out. Super, super sorry.

Feel free to use my character or what have you, and good luck with the RP.

Alright so, some bad news: due to various things beyond my control, I'm afraid I'm not going be be able to post pretty much indefinitely, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out. Super, super sorry.

Feel free to use my character or what have you, and good luck with the RP.
Awww! We'll miss you! :c

I might have to drop out... Not sure yet >.<

Hey guys, I know this is a bit late, but I'm feeling this isn't the RP for me. My leaving shouldn't affect anything currently going on though, so thankfully there's that ;p Good luck with the RP, everyone.

I'm thinking I should drop out too. I haven't gotten any notifications since I joined. Bye guys. Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.