Aokigahara Academy For Teenage Yokai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Stray Shinku
I'm joining as soon as I can figure out what Yokai I want to use o3o

I'll consider joining this as a phoenix

I'll consider joining this as a phoenix
If you're going to be a European pheonix, we already have one exchange student so I think you'll be the last one to be accepted. If you wanted to keep it to a yokai, the japanese equivalent is the Ho-o!

If you're going to be a European pheonix, we already have one exchange student so I think you'll be the last one to be accepted. If you wanted to keep it to a yokai, the japanese equivalent is the Ho-o!
Yeah, I know it is Ho-o I just didn't feel like typing it out xD

So, how's this homeroom teacher thing going to work? Do the student players approach the teacher players in a 'first come first serve' kinda deal?

There's three homeroom teachers per grade. I'm assuming the two teachers we have right now are 12th grade level, so those two and just a random NPC will be the homeroom teachers for 12th grade (Or whatever grade they represent) and the other parts will just be filled by generic npcs. Since it's a lot of work to assign teachers, I'll just let the player's pick who's on their schedule.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
There's three homeroom teachers per grade. I'm assuming the two teachers we have right now are 12th grade level, so those two and just a random NPC will be the homeroom teachers for 12th grade (Or whatever grade they represent) and the other parts will just be filled by generic npcs. Since it's a lot of work to assign teachers, I'll just let the player's pick who's on their schedule.
Ah, right, got it. I assume Shayla's character would probably fill out one of those positions.

Um... It is possible to join in as a teacher right...? ^^ Most joined in as a student... but I sort of want to make a teacher! xD Can I?

Um... It is possible to join in as a teacher right...? ^^ Most joined in as a student... but I sort of want to make a teacher! xD Can I?
Yes, please! We need more staff! There's even a special character form for teacherss!

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
Teacher power! Can't wait!

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
newcreate.php

#CA226B

Name:
"Hello there~!"
Miyong Sakanai

24 years old

Male

Species:
"I may be a cat, but I can kick your sorry butt!"
Animal - Bakeneko

Position:
"Brand new too!"
New teacher

Subject:
"Not too interesting. So why not make it interesting?"
History & Math

Bio:
"Well since you are so curious... But curiosity killed the cat..."
Miyong was a little troublemaker when he was younger. He always liked to stir up a little bit of trouble to make things a little bit more fun in life. He still does, as he enjoys playing around every now and then. Most people would think of him as childish, but not Miyong himself. He's just "unique" in his own yellow colored eyes. Miyong had a little bit of a harsh start in his life as his fur color came later than for most of his other siblings, so for the longest, he was a black cat. Black cats brought misfortune, something which Miyong brought either way, so he was shushed and chased away from people. Miyong was never greatly bothered by it, and instead he actually joined in on it. If everyone thought he brought misfortune, then why not let them have it like they want it? And from there on, everyone would fear a pair of yellow eyes shimmering in the dark. Though he knew he needed to get a little bit more serious in life too, so he ended up taking the education and time to become a teacher. What is more funnier than to have their teacher pull a prank on his students instead of the other way around?​

Reactions: Baddamobs
I'm changing my mind again.

What creatures can we create exactly other than Yokai's?

I'm changing my mind again.

What creatures can we create exactly other than Yokai's?
If you're going to be an exchange student, you just have to be a low level creature that's within the "supernatural" category. No gods or children of gods, etc.

Will be posting in a few!

Status
Not open for further replies.