Ao Oni: Stomping Grounds

• Thread starter Six Million Dollar Man
  • Start date
S

Six Million Dollar Man

Original poster
You are one of four assholes students who have went out of town for a summer trip for a couple days. You are not alone on this trip, as there are a couple other students also there (unimportant side characters). These punks bring the victim character count up to at least 7.

It begins to rain one night, and the only source of refuge is to head inside of an abnormally large 'mansion' that seems far more like a castle. The group enters after discovering the door was open, and deciding the building was likely abandoned, requiring a place to stay. The group is about to find a room to sleep in until daylight when they hear a sound. At first it seems to be capable of explanation by mundane, everyday occurrences, such as plates falling off old shelves.

That is, till the big blue thing comes in. Blue dude happens to be the previous lord of the mansion, under mysterious circumstances, being an Oni, a creature of some supernatural origin. Well, sort of. I mean, you can hide yourself in a prison cell and it's powerless to get to you. The most it can really do is open doors and eat people. But he's a relentless bastard, (YES HE IS). He'll chase your ass from here to eternity. He hides behind your text boxes and menu screens, waiting to strike...

-

TIP ON HOW TO WATCH OUT FOR THE AO ONI IN-RP:

At random, a picture that references the name or being of the Ao Oni will be posted with no other words, and a link to some scary ass music. Cheap, I know, but I'll find a way to make this work. SOMEHOW!

-

Character roles

-

MAIN CHARACTERS-

1) Mr. "This can all be explained somehow!", master of hiding like a bitch

2) Mr. "Kick Ass And Take Names!", with the power to open ANYTHING loudly like a friggin elephant. (In Brightest Jay)

3) Miss Puzzle Addict The only puzzle she can't solve is why she's still single

4) Miss Trackstar The toned girl who looks sexy in short shorts. She can outrun almost anything.

-

USELESS SIDE CHARACTERS

these can be played by one of the big four, or by a whole other player. And these characters will straight up be the ones to die for sure. But they can come back as Oni. o,o

1) The Popular Sexy Girl

2) The Fat street thug wannabe

3) The Lackey (To the girl and thug)

-

Character Sheet:

Role:

Name:
Appearance:
History:
Items:
Skills/Abilities:

Quote(s):
Fun Facts:
Theme Song:
Extra:

Wow that's a tought one, I don't think people will be attracted to the cursing and I don't group rp, but I could give you a little audience I guess. I liked Ao Oni anyway x'D

This sounds fun, I'm in :D (Work in progress)

Role: Number 1: Mr. "this can all be explained somehow"

Name: Eric Smith
Appearance: 1,70 meters, brown eyes, short blond hair,
250px-Lee-hong-ki.jpg

History: Eric grew up with his father whom always taught him that there were no such things as ghosts, Gods or any other paranormal thing. Everything could be explained with science.
(GAAAH, can't come up with a history at the moment, will continue this part later)
Items:
Skills/Abilities:

Quote(s):
Fun Facts:
Theme Song:
Extra:

(I think I have to sleep before I can finish this character, I'll try to finish him tomorrow ^^)