Anyu’s Commission Shop

A

Anyu

Original poster
[dash]Hello and welcome to my little art gallery and shop![/dash]

[dash]
It's been a while, but I wanted to focus more on my creative side this year and thus I have returned to writing and working on my art. Previously, I did mostly sketch art, but I have purchased an ipad, pen, and procreate so I can work on digital art again!

I used to do sketches for free, but seeing as my time is more limited now then it was before, I will do them on commission but at lower prices than my finished art of course.

Sketches are pencil sketches, uncolored. I can mail these if needed but like, you'd need to pay for fees associated with mailing.
Digital art can be colored or uncolored. Prices are as follows:

Bust:
Sketch: $3
Digital: $5 uncolored/$10 colored

Full body:
Sketch: $9
Digital: $18 uncolored/$36 colored

These prices are keeping only one character in mind and actual price depends on details worked out with the person commissioning. This is just a guideline.

Commissions: [OPEN]

Art Trades: [CLOSED]

Below are some examples of the work I do:

tumblr_mvawa89P3u1rmj33xo1_1280.jpg

in_the_morning_light_by_night_0wl-d5fwuub.jpg

laughter_by_night_0wl-d5e5xhn.jpg

tumblr_mvd1sk0oRN1rmj33xo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mva1vw2HIs1rmj33xo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mv3o3xReF81rmj33xo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlxfzePefj1r1yuxbo1_1280.jpg

F0FCD06B-7B52-4D26-988B-3DAD4CE40E20.jpeg

You can also visit my deviantart page (username NiGHT-0WL) for many more examples of fully colored digital art (not just the more recent sketches), though those are older since it's been a while since I had a tablet to do such drawings. However, I hope these drawings give you an idea of my art style.

I take payments via paypal right now but I am open to other methods if there is enough interest.
Look forward to hearing from ya!

[/dash]

Last edited by a moderator:
:Waiting List:

[dash]
1. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
2. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
3. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
[/dash]