Anyone with technical knowhow Have a fix for my problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

Chilly birb
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
Online Availability
Anytime after 5pm, my time, most days.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Medieval, Fantasy, Mechs, Magical Girls, Romance, Action, Fandoms, basically anything fantastic.
Ok, I play a ton of computer games. I've been using motioninjoy to register my ps3 remote so that I can use it on games and such. It has been working perfectly fine with no hiccups since I got it. And now, out of the blue, I keep getting a code 43 error! the laptop says the device malfunctioned and that it has stopped the device. If I pull it out, and plug it back into the usb port, it makes the sounds for it doing so, and gives me the same message! i've looked everywhere for answers, and I've been told to:

Unplug my laptop, shut it off, and remove the battery for five minutes+ and restart it. I Did this a few times, and it only worked for 5 minutes the first try.

Troubleshoot the drive. It says it fixed something, and that I should try to do the same actions I tried again. It worked, for only 30 minutes, and never worked afterwords.

use msconfig (system config) This has never worked.

System refresh in system tools only worked once.

I keep getting the same wrong answers. I know it's weird to ask around here, but, does anybody have a permanent fix?

Nevermind, I solved it myself.

Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to help.
'S cool. Ironically, Unplugging it and whatnot worked. I just had to keep it unplugged and without a battery for about a half an hour. Not sure if it's gonna be a permanent solution, but, hey, it worked. Finally got back to kicking ass at Megaman Zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.