1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Anyone willing to RP? (OneXOne)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Serpentine, Oct 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys! I'm wondering if someone wants to roleplay! Yaaay! Anyway, I'll be playing a female, so anybody that can play a guy, that would be great! Some roleplaying ideas are swirling around in this head and if you have any, we can possible mesh them together :D. So, anyone interested? :bouncy::glassesrose:

2. oh okay i'm in

3. @justice hunt

Alright, so let's get some ideas rolling. What roleplays do you like to do most of the time?

4. i love a lot of roleplays, marvel, zombies, i do everything. what do you got?

5. I'm up for a RP! I can do a wide amount of RPs let's hear what you got.

6. Awesome! I have a lot of ideas. I love a lot of roleplays, so any's good for me. I have an idea about having something supernatural in the roleplay. Is that okay?

@The Last Outlaw

#6 Serpentine, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
  7. so w=tell me some ideas you got

8. @ Serpentine

I can pretty much do any RP, I usually play the male/Dominant char. However I can give Sub char if you want to give that a whirl, I have a few ideas, but I'm inclined to ask what do you want to do.

9. Okay, it's fine if you want to be a Dominant male character. I'll be playing a female, so that should be okay. As for my ideas, I have a few. One of them might be like a high school type thing. I know it sounds commonly used and things like that, but it could be a school for supernaturals or something. Another one can be like an adventure. Like, the guy is on a mission or something and the girl just happens to bump in to him. On the adventure, they could run into deadly obstacles, have complications, things like that. I really like the adventure idea though. What about your ideas?

@The Last Outlaw

10. @ Serpentine

Yeah that's fine, I myself enjoy a good Supernatural RP once in a while. :)

11. Alright! So, do you want to add anything? I like the idea of an adventure, so maybe you could be a supernatural or I can. Then, during the adventure one of us finds out? I think that would be fun, an easy way to tie in the supernatural-type theme. :D

@The Last Outlaw

12. @Serpentine

I like it, sorry I'm split between talking to you and doing math HW for college :)

13. Oh, no, don't worry about it! You don't have to be sorry. Here's the character sheet for our characters.

Name:
    Race/Species:
    Personality:
    Appearance (A picture is fine :D):​

You can add to it if you want ^-^

@The Last Outlaw

14. Actually, I was thinking, instead of him/her knowing he is something supernatural/Paranormal, they can discover it during the RP.

What do you think, because I was actually making my Char a demon but he doesn't know it yet.

15. Oh, I like that! That would be awesome, so both of them would find out. Nice one, I didn't think of that. So, would your character find out first, then mine later? Like, maybe he would want to keep it a secret or something? Then, maybe if they get into a fight or something, he actually does something demon-like, revealing himself? It's just an idea, so you can change it up if you want. :D

@The Last Outlaw

#15 Serpentine, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
  16. Yea, He sorta knows something's up but isn't sure what. He'll be he first to figure it out. I'll send in my char sheet in a bit, I have a few other things to do first.

17. Alright, that's fine with me! I love this idea and I'll post my character sheet after yours.

18. Name: Elliot "Eli" Weston

Species: Human

Appearance:

[​IMG]

#19 Serpentine, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  19. You want me to make the thread, or do you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.