Anyone willing to RP? (OneXOne)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Serpentine

Original poster
Hey guys! I'm wondering if someone wants to roleplay! Yaaay! Anyway, I'll be playing a female, so anybody that can play a guy, that would be great! Some roleplaying ideas are swirling around in this head and if you have any, we can possible mesh them together :D. So, anyone interested? :bouncy::glassesrose:

Hey guys! I'm wondering if someone wants to roleplay! Yaaay! Anyway, I'll be playing a female, so anybody that can play a guy, that would be great! Some roleplaying ideas are swirling around in this head and if you have any, we can possible mesh them together :D. So, anyone interested? :bouncy::glassesrose:
oh okay i'm in

@justice hunt

Alright, so let's get some ideas rolling. What roleplays do you like to do most of the time?

i love a lot of roleplays, marvel, zombies, i do everything. what do you got?

I'm up for a RP! I can do a wide amount of RPs let's hear what you got.

Awesome! I have a lot of ideas. I love a lot of roleplays, so any's good for me. I have an idea about having something supernatural in the roleplay. Is that okay?

@The Last Outlaw

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Serpentine

I can pretty much do any RP, I usually play the male/Dominant char. However I can give Sub char if you want to give that a whirl, I have a few ideas, but I'm inclined to ask what do you want to do.

Okay, it's fine if you want to be a Dominant male character. I'll be playing a female, so that should be okay. As for my ideas, I have a few. One of them might be like a high school type thing. I know it sounds commonly used and things like that, but it could be a school for supernaturals or something. Another one can be like an adventure. Like, the guy is on a mission or something and the girl just happens to bump in to him. On the adventure, they could run into deadly obstacles, have complications, things like that. I really like the adventure idea though. What about your ideas?

@The Last Outlaw

@ Serpentine

Yeah that's fine, I myself enjoy a good Supernatural RP once in a while. :)

Alright! So, do you want to add anything? I like the idea of an adventure, so maybe you could be a supernatural or I can. Then, during the adventure one of us finds out? I think that would be fun, an easy way to tie in the supernatural-type theme. :D

@The Last Outlaw

Oh, no, don't worry about it! You don't have to be sorry. Here's the character sheet for our characters.

Name:
Race/Species:
Personality:
Appearance (A picture is fine :D):​

You can add to it if you want ^-^

@The Last Outlaw

Actually, I was thinking, instead of him/her knowing he is something supernatural/Paranormal, they can discover it during the RP.

What do you think, because I was actually making my Char a demon but he doesn't know it yet.

Oh, I like that! That would be awesome, so both of them would find out. Nice one, I didn't think of that. So, would your character find out first, then mine later? Like, maybe he would want to keep it a secret or something? Then, maybe if they get into a fight or something, he actually does something demon-like, revealing himself? It's just an idea, so you can change it up if you want. :D

@The Last Outlaw

Yea, He sorta knows something's up but isn't sure what. He'll be he first to figure it out. I'll send in my char sheet in a bit, I have a few other things to do first.

Alright, that's fine with me! I love this idea and I'll post my character sheet after yours.

Name: Elliot "Eli" Weston

Species: Human

Appearance:

Konachan.com%2B-%2B154127%2Bblue_eyes%2Bbrown_hair%2Bclouds%2Blong_hair%2Boriginal.png

You want me to make the thread, or do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.