1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Anyone who RPs on kakao talk /line?(phone texting apps)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Tooru, Oct 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anyone '^' ?

2. what's kakao?

3. OUTSIDERS! *shrieks and points like a body snatcher*

• Like Like x 3
  4. Fun fact: Kakao in Swedish means Cocoa or cacao, which made me really confused when I read the title. For a moment I thought you wanted to talk about chocolate.

But no, never heard of it. But that's not too weird, after a google search I found out it were for phones and I don't chat on my phone xD I don't even like to text people with it. It hurts my thumb.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Telling people what Kakao is would be helpful.

I know everything is a click away on the internet, but I HAVE THINGS TO DO.

Link it here and they will come.

Maybe.

6. I want free chocolate

7. lool~ I love chocolate but no am not talking about chocolate XD

8. 'kakao talk' is a phone app for texting and stuff, like instant messenger

9. haha i think i will turn this thread into a chocolate discussion thread XD

-while were on the topic..today i ate this delicious chocolate ice cream dessert that has pieces of fruits inside of it and a super yummy
    chocolate sauce- yummmmy it was dreamy

• Love Love x 1
  10. lol.. good point

11. I have attempted to, but after putting everything together my partner just never responded which I find to be utterly rude, bullshit, and downright fucked up. (obviously glares at a certain someone who may or may not still be on Iwaku)

12. -ouch!! happened to me as will ,why do humans do that huh? and we were getting along so well -_-
    Cant believe I wasted life time with someone like that.

13. Humans are flawed, we are not perfect in any kind of way. Rudeness is a big flaw that many suffer from, we can't help how some people wish to act.

14. Kakaotalk is Korean Whatsapp. Hugely popular. I guess you can use it for anything if you want ...

15. Tried with Telegram. If my schedule wasn't so bad, I would continue my two ongoing games without stop.

16. excuse me,i would like to delete this thread if possible

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.