Anyone who RPs on kakao talk /line?(phone texting apps)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUTSIDERS! *shrieks and points like a body snatcher*

Fun fact: Kakao in Swedish means Cocoa or cacao, which made me really confused when I read the title. For a moment I thought you wanted to talk about chocolate.

But no, never heard of it. But that's not too weird, after a google search I found out it were for phones and I don't chat on my phone xD I don't even like to text people with it. It hurts my thumb.

Reactions: Nat
anyone '^' ?
Telling people what Kakao is would be helpful.

I know everything is a click away on the internet, but I HAVE THINGS TO DO.

Link it here and they will come.

Maybe.

Fun fact: Kakao in Swedish means Cocoa or cacao, which made me really confused when I read the title. For a moment I thought you wanted to talk about chocolate.
But no, never heard of it. But that's not too weird, after a google search I found out it were for phones and I don't chat on my phone xD I don't even like to text people with it. It hurts my thumb.
lool~ I love chocolate but no am not talking about chocolate XD

I want free chocolate
haha i think i will turn this thread into a chocolate discussion thread XD

-while were on the topic..today i ate this delicious chocolate ice cream dessert that has pieces of fruits inside of it and a super yummy
chocolate sauce- yummmmy it was dreamy

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I have attempted to, but after putting everything together my partner just never responded which I find to be utterly rude, bullshit, and downright fucked up. (obviously glares at a certain someone who may or may not still be on Iwaku)

I have attempted to, but after putting everything together my partner just never responded which I find to be utterly rude, bullshit, and downright fucked up. (obviously glares at a certain someone who may or may not still be on Iwaku)
-ouch!! happened to me as will ,why do humans do that huh? and we were getting along so well -_-
Cant believe I wasted life time with someone like that.

-ouch!! happened to me as will ,why do humans do that huh? and we were getting along so well -_-
Cant believe I wasted life time with someone like that.
Humans are flawed, we are not perfect in any kind of way. Rudeness is a big flaw that many suffer from, we can't help how some people wish to act.

Kakaotalk is Korean Whatsapp. Hugely popular. I guess you can use it for anything if you want ...

Tried with Telegram. If my schedule wasn't so bad, I would continue my two ongoing games without stop.

excuse me,i would like to delete this thread if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.