Anyone Wanna Role Play? (Ignore Post Count!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thirteen

Original poster
WHY DO I PREFER FANDOMS?
I'm currently writing several of my own stories and don't want to be influenced or accidentally steal ideas from my partners.

I like the concept of inserting my own original character into fandom.

Playing canon characters is easier for me than developing new characters all the time.

WHAT ARE MY REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTNERS?
Communications through OOC, otherwise there's no development of the role play.

Dedication, I prefer long term role plays and that can sometimes be difficult for those that aren't dedicated to the role play.

Spelling, grammar, sentence structure, capitalization, paragraphs...all very important!

Doubling, unless you're willing to play the role I ask without wanting a second role in the role play, please be prepared to double up. This means that we both will play at least two characters and both of us will be satisfied with what pairings we ask for.

I only role play through PM!

I'm only interested in partners that are EIGHTEEN or older, no offense to the younger audience, I just prefer to include mature themes.

CURRENT CRAVINGS?

Marvel Universe
(Characters I'd Like You To Play)

- Scott Lang "Ant-Man"
- Wade Wilson "Deadpool" ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
- Peter Parker "Spider-Man"
- Peter Quill "Star-Lord" ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Jurassic World

- Owen Grady ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

The Seven Deadly Sins

- Ban ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
- King ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Harry Potter

- Harry Potter
- Draco Malfoy
- Tom Riddle Jr.
- Sirius Black
- Seamus Finnegan

Celebrities

- Chris Pratt ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
- Ryan Reynolds ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Beatrice
I might be useful to you in some respect, haha. I might be more comfortable doubling in CelebrityxOC pairings.

Awesome :)

Probably Chris, if that's alright.

Okay! Well maybe you'll know somebody from the list below:

Alexander Ludwig
Tom Hiddleston
RJ Mitte
Leonardo Dicaprio
Michael Fassbender

Reactions: Thirteen
Either one would be brilliant! (And yes, haha, it took long enough!)

However, there will be some age-difference between characters - as mine are usually around 20, similar to my own age.

I like it :)

And that depends on which character you'd rather play - I'm sure I can think of something either way.

Hmmmm....

I'm probably more comfortable with Tom Hiddleston, but please don't let me influence your decision. I want you to be happy and satisfied. :)

• Love
Reactions: Beatrice
No I love Tom :)

I'll PM you (probably tomorrow, since I probably should be getting to sleep) but maybe tonight ^^

I pmed you did you not get it?

Reactions: Thirteen
Original Character for Owen Grady:

Alexandra "Alex" McKnight

Twenty-Sex | British

tumblr_inline_mo7ecw9a0j1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_mk7ac8cY3n1qhz3hpo1_500_zps5e0155de.gif
EBom5sU.gif
tumblr_mpzucdRxVH1r1guvio1_r1_500.gif

- She was raised by her mother in Northern London, England.

- Having mastered degrees in Zoology, Animal Biology, Animal Training, Animal Behaviors, Veterinary Medicine and Animal Psychology...she is excellent in regards to handling and caring for a variety of creatures.

- She has acquired a rather impressive resume with prior employment at several renowned animal theme parks around the world.

- Has her mother's maiden name because she doesn't know anything about her father and she was conceived outside of marriage.

- She doesn't know that Dexter is her older half brother.

This was the dream of a young child finally reaching realization. Obtaining a position at Jurassic World wasn't an effortless task for the thousands of people that sent in their applications. Only a few were selected. Of those lucky enough to be chosen, even less actually made it through their rigorous training period. Finally, after weeks of elimination, the handlers were decided.

"I can't believe this is happening!" The excitement in her face was evident. From her widened grin, sparkling eyes and elated blush, she was radiating with joy. "This is awesome!" The same woman squeaked, her voice weakened from shouting in delight when she had first arrived at the island a few hours earlier.

She only silenced herself when a ginger-haired woman approached her. This beautiful woman was none other than Claire Dearing. The current head of operations for the park. Misrani may officially own the park in terms of legality, but he has entrusted Claire to oversee and command the park in his absence. "Hello and welcome to Jurassic World," Claire greeted happily, offering a small smile.

"Thank you so much for this employment, Miss. Dearing!" The younger woman almost screamed. She really needed to learn how to properly control her volume of speech. "I never once imagined that I'd be working for Jurassic World. I've always loved dinosaurs since I was a little girl and now I get to be here everyday! I'm so thankful!"

Claire chuckled, almost overwhelmed by the new employee's enthusiasm. "Claire, just Claire, is perfectly fine. I'm sorry, what's your name again?" With several new employees, Claire easily forgot their names. It was their first week of being officially hired by the park and it would take Claire a while to get accustomed to them.

The younger woman wasn't the slightest bit offended or insulted. "Alexandra McKnight," she answered eagerly. "Alex, though, is what I prefer."

Claire smiled, "Alright then. Alex, allow me to show you to your new paddock."

"What dinosaur will I be working with?" All of them appealed to her, but Alex held a special place in her heart for a certain creature above the rest.

Claire couldn't have made Alex happier when she revealed the magnificent creatures within the paddock. Alex screamed at the top of her lungs, literally jumping up and down in her combat boots. "Oh my Gods!" She couldn't believe her eyes. "A-are those actually..."

Indeed they were: Raptors. The large paddock was surrounded by cages for when the dinosaurs needed their examinations, several vehicles and storage containers along with ladders and overpasses so the cage could be inspected from above. "You'll be trained by the Raptor's primary handlers." Claire explained, approaching the area around the paddock without actually coming close enough to the enormous containment cage where the dinosaurs were held.

Claire gestured to the overpass, causing Alex to glance upward and struggle against the sunlight's rays to find the tall figure standing up there. She overheard the sounds of soft roars and suddenly those were followed by an annoying clicking device. Alex frowned, squinting her eyes in desperate to see the figure more clearly. It was definitely a male, evident by the voice when it spoke.

Really having some cravings for Jurassic World (OC x Owen Grady)!

Status
Not open for further replies.