1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Anyone up for some rp?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kira, May 2, 2013.

1. Haiiii. I'm hoping for any people interested in a romance rp. It doesn't have to be strictly romance of course. Improve writing and even though I'm new to the forum set up, I'm pretty Ok with it if I say so myself, I try. I can do boy x boy, and I'm willing to try f x f , but I've never done it. I love sci-fi, fantasy, and I tend to stay away from strictly realistic, unless its something like student x teacher. Hehe, anyway, whoever wants to rp, I need to be very active. I understand busy but I'm horrible at the waiting game. Anyway, here's a few pairings I can think of right off the top of my head x3

Pairings

Teacher x student
    Vampire x human (could be mxm)
    Step siblings
    Good girl x bad boy
    Non-consensual (forced marriage)
    Best friends
    Angel x demon
    Angel x human
    Demon x human
    Demon x demon
    Angel x demon
    Royalty x commoner
    Princess x noble
    Princess x knight
    Pirate x captive
    Pirate x princess
    Pirate x royalty

Please reply here or message me! ^^

2. Vampire x human sounds like it could be interesting...Which part would you prefer playing?

Here are the other plots I liked:

Teacher x student
    Princess x noble
    Angel x demon
    Angel x human
    Demon x human

3. I love student x teacher, preferably the teacher would be male. I also find princess x noble to be an interesting option, I've never done one like that before.

4. Out of those two, princess x noble would appeal to me more ^^

5. Alright, sounds awesome! Are you active? X3

6. I am! Right now, I don't get on as often because it seems that no one replies anymore, but once I get some active partners again, I will be on all the time ^__^

7. Awesome! Yes, I'm extremely active. Just no one replies on here, so I'm in the same boat as you xD I'd love to do with you.