Anyone up for some rp?

K

Kira

Original poster
Haiiii. I'm hoping for any people interested in a romance rp. It doesn't have to be strictly romance of course. Improve writing and even though I'm new to the forum set up, I'm pretty Ok with it if I say so myself, I try. I can do boy x boy, and I'm willing to try f x f , but I've never done it. I love sci-fi, fantasy, and I tend to stay away from strictly realistic, unless its something like student x teacher. Hehe, anyway, whoever wants to rp, I need to be very active. I understand busy but I'm horrible at the waiting game. Anyway, here's a few pairings I can think of right off the top of my head x3

Pairings

Teacher x student
Vampire x human (could be mxm)
Step siblings
Good girl x bad boy
Non-consensual (forced marriage)
Best friends
Angel x demon
Angel x human
Demon x human
Demon x demon
Angel x demon
Royalty x commoner
Princess x noble
Princess x knight
Pirate x captive
Pirate x princess
Pirate x royalty

Please reply here or message me! ^^

Vampire x human sounds like it could be interesting...Which part would you prefer playing?

Here are the other plots I liked:

Teacher x student
Princess x noble
Angel x demon
Angel x human
Demon x human

I love student x teacher, preferably the teacher would be male. I also find princess x noble to be an interesting option, I've never done one like that before.

Out of those two, princess x noble would appeal to me more ^^

Alright, sounds awesome! Are you active? X3

I am! Right now, I don't get on as often because it seems that no one replies anymore, but once I get some active partners again, I will be on all the time ^__^

Awesome! Yes, I'm extremely active. Just no one replies on here, so I'm in the same boat as you xD I'd love to do with you.