Anyone up for an epic, expansive ORIGINAL superhero universe, created by YOU?

Which would you prefer for a team up name?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ch0sen1 - No problem! :) I'll change her costume asap ^^,

Oh, and I'll add in her college :)

Reactions: ch0sen1
@ch0sen1 - I've added in the name of her college and an alternative image for her costume. ^^,

Reactions: ch0sen1
I would like to reserve a spot if possible, I'll make my cs sometime this week.

Codename: H.E.R.O

Age: unknown. But he has been on Earth for about 60 years.
Bloodtype: I guess you could say electricity is his blood.
Height: varies.
Weight: varies.
Sexuality: Asexual
Alignment: good

+ | Relentless, helpful, useful, kind.
- | Blinded by an overwhelming sense of justice, easily led into traps and has a dislike of being told what to do.

Interests: Justice, human beings, technology and software.

Abilities: 15 different robots and mechs with different abilities both technical and tactical. Only he can operate them and only two at a time. There's no reason for him not to be able to control them all at once but I say only two so that he isn't over powered. Oh and he controls them remotely.

Origin story: H.E.R.O is a hyper advanced alien AI. So advanced that he does feel emotion. He fell to the Earth from space in the mid 1950s. He landed right in the middle of the Atlantic ocean. His large underwater base/factory was undisturbed until he was discovered by the the american navy in 1967. They accidentally activated him and his security system zapped them, he regrets it to this day. Even though he had been awoken he chose to stay dormant until 2000. He sent a probe, a robot, to the surface. He tapped into the humans world wide web and downloaded everything he could. He especially liked reading (or whatever an AI does that means to read.) about the evil-doers and heros whos epic battles decided the fate of the world. He decided to become a hero himself and with the high-tech tools at his disposal at the bottom of the ocean he made a large number of robots. Varying greatly in all categories, they were fitted for a variety of technical and tactical occasions. Unfortuneately he only has the power to control 2 at a time. So even though he has no idea where he came from and no relation to the planets inhabitants he chooses to protect them from harm, no matter where.

Appearance: The robots as I said vary greatly. I will attach a picture whenever he uses one.

Still trying to find a picture to use for holographic appearance. If you have a picture of a male AI around the age of 25 Or 30 I'll take it.

Villian:
H.E.R.O considers all villians his primary villian, But one does stand out from the rest. An alien princess. Unbeknownst to Hero she was sent here by the same people as him and for the same reason, Conquest. Her name is Galia and she has the ability to shape shift. She is trying to locate Hero and in her mind fix him, so that he will help her acheive the goal of world domination and assimilation into the mysterious alien empire she works for. Not much else is known about her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Codename: H.E.R.O
Age: unknown. But he has been on Earth for about 60 years.
Bloodtype: I guess you could say electricity is his blood.
Height: varies.
Weight: varies.
Sexuality: Asexual
Alignment: good
+ | Relentless, helpful, useful, kind.
- | Blinded by an overwhelming sense of justice, easily led into traps and has a dislike of being told what to do.
Interests: Justice, human beings, technology and software.
Abilities: 15 different robots and mechs with different abilities both technical and tactical.
Origin story: H.E.R.O is a hyper advanced alien AI. So advanced that he does feel emotion. He fell to the Earth from space in the mid 1950s. He landed right in the middle of the Atlantic ocean. His large underwater base/factory was undisturbed until he was discovered by the the american navy in 1967. They accidentally activated him and his security system zapped them, he regrets it to this day. Even though he had been awoken he chose to stay dormant until 2000. He sent a probe, a robot, to the surface. He tapped into the humans world wide web and downloaded everything he could. He especially liked reading (or whatever an AI does that means to read.) about the evil-doers and heros whos epic battles decided the fate of the world. He decided to become a hero himself and with the high-tech tools at his disposal at the bottom of the ocean he made a large number of robots. Varying greatly in all categories, they were fitted for a variety of technical and tactical occasions. Unfortuneately he only has the power to control 2 at a time. So even though he has no idea where he came from and no relation to the planets inhabitants he chooses to protect them from harm, no matter where.
Appearance: The robots as I said vary greatly. I will attach a picture whenever he uses one.
Still trying to find a picture to use for holographic appearance. If you have a picture of a male AI around the age of 25 Or 30 I'll take it.
H.E.R.O considers all villians his primary villian, But one does stand out from the rest. An alien princess. Unbeknownst to Hero she was sent here by the same people as him and for the same reason, Conquest. Her name is Galia and she has the ability to shape shift. She is trying to locate Hero and in her mind fix him, so that he will help her acheive the goal of world domination and assimilation into the mysterious alien empire she works for. Not much else is known about her.
I'm confused, how can he fight/have mass when he's a hologram?

I probably didn't explain it very well. He has avariety of robots he controls. Sorry I put the CS together rather quickly.

I probably didn't explain it very well. He has avariety of robots he controls. Sorry I put the CS together rather quickly.
So basically robot control, but with different forms?

Yeah. He has his bots that only he can control and deploys them when a villain or criminal shows his/her face. I'll edit my post and elaborate on that later.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems I won't be able to make my cs anytime soon, so you can cancel my reservation. Sorry for any problems I may have caused!

Name: Evelyn Kaydhen Moore
Blood Type: O-
Height: 6"4
Weight: 110 lbs
Sexuality: Bisexual
Alignment: Good - Heroine
Heroine/Villain/Anti-Hero name: Nightmare
Evelyn :
1d9f523b5aaffcb4b5e703a32f139304.jpg

Nightmare Suit:
il_340x270.644520161_6jyl.jpg

And the awesome boots:
a96745d1adcaeb963a9ed72a25be30b7.jpg

Abilities:
Extreme Flexibility:
Eve has incredible flexibility. She can fit into even the smallest of places and have her toes touch her head without trying.
Fighting Skills:
Evelyn has amazing fighting skills. After studying Jujitsu, Tai Kwon Do and Karate for three years, her fighting (although leaving room for improvement) is very good.
Shadow Camouflage:
Eve can slip into the shadows unnoticed as long as she isn't tied up. She can disappear into the darkness, unseen by everyone.
Fear Detector:
As Eve fights someone, she can sense, so to speak, what they fear. Whether it little or big, she learns what they are afraid of. But when it is a big fear, it takes her a little longer.
Bio: Evelyn, or Eve or Lyn, is an orphan. Her parents died in a car crash when she was eight, which she miraculously survived. It took months for her shattered bones (the right side of her body from her shoulderto her toes) to repair. She took up martial arts to strengthen them, but never competed. One wrong hit to the wrong place.. Anyway, she spent years in the orphanage for girls, age 3-17. If anyone took her home, she was returned the next day. It wasn't until the orphanage burnt down in a fire and she rescued all the girls she found she had her powers. As a child, she would go to the "shadow realm" (locking herself in her cupboard and talking to her shadow, whom she called Silver and demanded that everyone know she was a real person.) All the time in the shadows and taking gymnastic lessons, and martial arts gave her extraordinary powers, as well as growing up in a place full of fear.
:)
Used my own name as the middle name and Silver is m best friends name

Name: Nathan Tear
Blood Type: Black Blood
Height: 8'
Weight: 215
Sexuality: Hetero
Alignment: Evil-Villain
Heroine/Villain/Anti-Hero name: Negative

Traits: Intelligent/Sly/A Good Liar
Flaws: Negative/Emotionless(Almost)/Heartless

Appearance: (I'm having trouble finding a pic)

Abilities: Negative Control

He is able to control a strange energy known as Negative. This energy can do multiple things such as project negative energy beams and many other things. His power of negative energy increases the more angry/sad or any other negative emotion he feels and decreases the more positive emotions he feels. He is also immune to pain.

Bio: Nathan used to be a normal guy with a job, house and a loving family. But that all changed the day he was kidnapped by some scientists to be a test subject in an experiment they called Project Negative. The scientists explained that they were going to put a lot of Negative into his body and study the effects. Nathan said he did not want to take part in this experiment but the scientists said that he had no choice. The scientists toke him to a large room with a metal table and a beam projecting looking machine. Nathan tried to run but they had drugged him and before he knew it he was strapped to the table and heard one of the scientist say Fire the beam. The beam fires at him and caused him to blackout. While he was knocked unconscious the scientists took a sample of his blood to test and to their surprise his blood was black and after they had taken the blood they put Nathan inside a cell where he awaked later. When he awakened he felt angry and sad and screamed for the scientists t0 free him. the scientists came in and started beating him and telling him to shut up but to his surprise he felt nothing absolutely no pain but he felt more anger and soon he felt so much he blacked out and when he came to he noticed he was covered in blood and free.

He thought that he would be happy but he felt no happiness or any joy all he felt was sadness and anger and confusion. He wondered how he had got out but instead of trying to figure it out he looked for a river to clean off then headed home. When he found his home he walked in and tried to find him family but all he found was their corpses. He was shocked and sad at the sight before him his wife and kids dead and not baring to look at it any longer ran out. He started crying and asked God why this happened but all he heard was a sinister voice answer him. he asked who this was and it said that it was a friend his only friend and his only and new family and that it would make all his troubles go away if they joined forces. Nathan asked who the voice was and it said that it was a being born within his mind made of negative energy and that if they joined forces no one could stand in there way. As Nathan was about to answer the voice the cops showed up and said that he was wanted for the murder of his family angered and saddened after hearing this the voice said that he would make this go away and all he had to do was agree to work with him and Nathan agreed and then he blacked out. When he came to he was in a crater with fire and blood everywhere. The voice asked if they should make a name for there selves and to that Nathan answered "Negative"

Name: Nathan Tear
Blood Type: Black Blood
Height: 8'
Weight: 215
Sexuality: Hetero
Alignment: Evil-Villain
Heroine/Villain/Anti-Hero name: Negative
Traits: Intelligent/Sly/A Good Liar
Flaws: Negative/Emotionless(Almost)/Heartless
Appearance: (I'm having trouble finding a pic)
Abilities: Negative Control
He is able to control a strange energy known as Negative. This energy can do multiple things such as project negative energy beams and many other things. His power of negative energy increases the more angry/sad or any other negative emotion he feels and decreases the more positive emotions he feels. He is also immune to pain.
Bio: Nathan used to be a normal guy with a job, house and a loving family. But that all changed the day he was kidnapped by some scientists to be a test subject in an experiment they called Project Negative. The scientists explained that they were going to put a lot of Negative into his body and study the effects. Nathan said he did not want to take part in this experiment but the scientists said that he had no choice. The scientists toke him to a large room with a metal table and a beam projecting looking machine. Nathan tried to run but they had drugged him and before he knew it he was strapped to the table and heard one of the scientist say Fire the beam. The beam fires at him and caused him to blackout. While he was knocked unconscious the scientists took a sample of his blood to test and to their surprise his blood was black and after they had taken the blood they put Nathan inside a cell where he awaked later. When he awakened he felt angry and sad and screamed for the scientists t0 free him. the scientists came in and started beating him and telling him to shut up but to his surprise he felt nothing absolutely no pain but he felt more anger and soon he felt so much he blacked out and when he came to he noticed he was covered in blood and free.
He thought that he would be happy but he felt no happiness or any joy all he felt was sadness and anger and confusion. He wondered how he had got out but instead of trying to figure it out he looked for a river to clean off then headed home. When he found his home he walked in and tried to find him family but all he found was their corpses. He was shocked and sad at the sight before him his wife and kids dead and not baring to look at it any longer ran out. He started crying and asked God why this happened but all he heard was a sinister voice answer him. he asked who this was and it said that it was a friend his only friend and his only and new family and that it would make all his troubles go away if they joined forces. Nathan asked who the voice was and it said that it was a being born within his mind made of negative energy and that if they joined forces no one could stand in there way. As Nathan was about to answer the voice the cops showed up and said that he was wanted for the murder of his family angered and saddened after hearing this the voice said that he would make this go away and all he had to do was agree to work with him and Nathan agreed and then he blacked out. When he came to he was in a crater with fire and blood everywhere. The voice asked if they should make a name for there selves and to that Nathan answered "Negative"
You need to be more specific on abilities and try to find a pic

Name: Alex Esker
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 190-ish lbs
Sexuality: straight
Alignment: None. Yet.
Alias: None
Skills: technological genius, martial arts and witty.
Weaknesses: Rubber, not physically strong.
Abilities: Manipulation of electricity. He can lose control when his emotions reach a critical state. Such as extremely sad or angry.

Personality: Generally happy, Joker, can be a little cryptic sometimes.

Appearance: Average build, caucasian. Spiky, unkept, brown hair, brown eyes. Wears a grey beanie to cover up his unkept hair, Light grey jacket over a green T-shirt and green cargo pants.

Bio: Fairly avarage childhood until his powers developed when he was eight. His parents hid him in fear of persecution. He was rather lonely until he got control of his powers and his parents let him out. Slowly but surely he overcame the introverted personality he developed from being shut in for 4 years. He eventually flourished. In a world propelled greatly by electricity his potential reached great heights. He currently attends a nearby college and keeps one of the highest GPAs. He keeps his powers a secret. At night he likes to roams the streets. He likes the quiet. Sometimes he comes upon an unsavory seen and puts an end to it.

I think the bio could use a little work, but I ran out of ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.