1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Anyone Up for an Adventure?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by The Gambling Gamer, Feb 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! I am quite new here, so I don't really have many rps going on at the moment. I would like to join one, but the ones that I have seen haven't really caught my interests. I don't know what to put else on this, but I would like an adventure rp, if anything. Exploration, exciting, be it fantasy or realistic. Finally... it is nice to meet you all!

2. I would be interested in something adventure-oriented. ^^ I have a steampunk-ish idea that might work, if you like playing multiple characters.

3. Sure! I am not very knowledgeable of the steampunk lore, but I will do my best.

4. Oh, no lore included ^^. I'll pm the details first thing tomorrow morning.

5. I'm interested in role playing with you... If you are still looking that is.

6. I am always looking for adventuring partners! What do you have in mind?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.