Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I am online for a few hours a day, if not busy with life stuff i may post a bit more.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern Roleplay's , Fandom Roleplays, Sci Fi roleplays, Liberteen, pretty much anything with good plot.
Hey i was thinking of doing a walking dead RP based off the comics, but every time i make one nobody joins, so i wanted to make an internet check to see if anyone will join if i make one, it will start about two weeks after the virus has started, so it will be like this:

-A four person family
-A wife and husband with a baby
- a normal male
-normal female
-family of three
-teenager (male) Reserved for @andrew21234
-teenager (male)
-Teenager (female)

and the plot will go: A group of fifteen hide in an abandon supermarket to hide from the monsters (walkers) outside of the store, they must find a way to get out of there before they are ripped apart from those things.

So the question is, any takers?

Last edited:
can it be like the tv series . instead of the comics. as I only see the series.

can it be like the tv series . instead of the comics. as I only see the series.
is there anyone you can invite to this, i'm really excited. would you like to think of ideas?

I'm totally new here. so I don't know anybody.
oh sorry didn't notice, well welcome to Iwaku, it's a great site and the users here are very welcoming

Well I hope it better then the site I was on before. I got a warning for advertisement because i mentions A tv series lol.

Anyway have you been up to-date with the walk dead series :)

yeah . it sucks to have to wait. but I really love it. so it kinda worth the wait :P ,

yeah . it sucks to have to wait. but I really love it. so it kinda worth the wait :P ,
Ikr, would you like any reservations for the list of people above?

not really. but If it take to look. then we take it to 1v1 .

andrew I commented on your post for amazon. can you please reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.