Anyone Up For A Roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lamblove

Original poster
Hello everyone! I'm always looking for more RPs, and I'm pretty desperate to find some more RP partners. I can generally play both genders, and I'm open to any plot ideas. I generally try to match post lengths, although a short one will slip in every once in a while. The only request I have is that we RP through PM.

Here are a couple pairings I've thought of, but other ideas are welcome as well!

Suicidal x Loner
Suicidal x Popular
Demon x Human
Vampire x Human
Singer x Manager
Boss x Employee
Ghost x Human
Mermaid x Human

I think I've rambled enough. So if you're interested, leave a comment or shoot me a PM! Thanks for reading!

Reactions: Dip
The Ghost X Human one sounds interesting! Singer X Manager, and Boss X Employee sound good aswell, if you're still looking for someone to RP with!

I'd be up for Demon x Human and Vampire x Human. Just PM me and we can talk more! :)

Hello everyone! I'm always looking for more RPs, and I'm pretty desperate to find some more RP partners. I can generally play both genders, and I'm open to any plot ideas. I generally try to match post lengths, although a short one will slip in every once in a while. The only request I have is that we RP through PM.

Here are a couple pairings I've thought of, but other ideas are welcome as well!

Suicidal x Loner
Suicidal x Popular
Demon x Human
Vampire x Human
Singer x Manager
Boss x Employee
Ghost x Human
Mermaid x Human

I think I've rambled enough. So if you're interested, leave a comment or shoot me a PM! Thanks for reading!

It's been a while since i have done some romance in a role play-- I would like to try your first (Suicidal x Loner), third (Demon x Human) and fifth (Singer x Manager) options since they all seem interesting. I hope we could develop all plots wonderfully together!

I would deff like to rp with you(:

Status
Not open for further replies.