Anyone up for a Pokémon RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw Pokémon RP and jumped. I always start with a Grass Type, favoring Grass and Electric with a few Fire types and an occasional Water type.

Snivy, Bulbasaur, Pikachu, Vulpix, Ponyta, Zebstrika, and Eevee are my favorites.
If I'm not mistaken at least four of those seven have been taken

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's only 3 (Pikachu, Eevee, and Bulbasaur), but I might be mistaken.

Eevee-lutions are also part of the 'allowed to start with' category. So, that automatically opens up 7 additional options.

I think it's only 3 (Pikachu, Eevee, and Bulbasaur), but I might be mistaken.

Eevee-lutions are also part of the 'allowed to start with' category. So, that automatically opens up 7 additional options.
ponyta is one of mine

Eeveelutions are OK as starters? Neat. Can I switch Zorua for Umbreon then? I know someone else wanted Zorua anyway, so that's probably good for both of us.

Eeveelutions are OK as starters? Neat. Can I switch Zorua for Umbreon then? I know someone else wanted Zorua anyway, so that's probably good for both of us.

Sure

Hey there, can I join? Or is this closed?(:

You'll be the last one accepted ^^

The signups are now closed (for the time being)

Reactions: mango
You'll be the last one accepted ^^

The signups are now closed (for the time being)
Oh! Stellar. May I reserve my team now? I read through everything, but basically just woke up so forgive me if I neglect to acknowledge something...

Oh! Stellar. May I reserve my team now? I read through everything, but basically just woke up so forgive me if I neglect to acknowledge something...

Go right ahead! Just make sure to not have legendaries/mythical Pokemon in your team, and try to give yourself the lowest-evolution (with some cases exempted if you explain it to me or it's obvious why the change was made. Ex. Picking Pikachu over Pichu is obvious because Pikachu existed as his own Pokemon before Pichu came into existence)

Reactions: mango
Thank you for clarifying! Understood. I believe I read that eeveelutions were exceptions?

Sylveon, Froakie, Kabuto, Joltik. For right now, that's all I've decided on!

Thank you for clarifying! Understood. I believe I read that eeveelutions were exceptions?

Sylveon, Froakie, Kabuto, Joltik. For right now, that's all I've decided on!

Yep, Eeveelutions are also part of the exemption.

There goes one of my six starters, Bulbasaur, so I'll go with my easy three, Torchic, Swinub, and Zorua

Also, WT2 and SR2

Then I'll claim Snivy as my starter. The rest of my team with wild-caught.

Go right ahead! Just make sure to not have legendaries/mythical Pokemon in your team, and try to give yourself the lowest-evolution (with some cases exempted if you explain it to me or it's obvious why the change was made. Ex. Picking Pikachu over Pichu is obvious because Pikachu existed as his own Pokemon before Pichu came into existence)
Plus, Pichu, while cute, is way too weak to be useful and you can't even evolve it for ages.

Looks like an overwhelming majority for World Tour (while spending a decent amount of time in each region) and a modest majority for South America-based starting region, so far, with only 1 or 2 votes each for the Canadia and Africa. Neato, cos I planned my character as from a Nahuatl tribe (Aztec language) so that's great for me :D

Oh, the voting, right. I'm so neutral I really don't care, guess I'd just say the World Tour cause that's definitely different. Canada and Africa are great too though, there's always something unique about either place that'd be fun to explore and tweak.

Lol, I'm working on a CS already; the general "name" and "personality" sections at least.

not to sound rude, but do you think you can make a cs for us to work on while we wait for the ooc? @mr_pibbs

That's not rude at all ^^

I've been feeling a little under the weather today, but I'll hopefully have something up for you guys either tomorrow or Tuesday.

• Thank You
Reactions: Neyu and Stormi
That's not rude at all ^^

I've been feeling a little under the weather today, but I'll hopefully have something up for you guys either tomorrow or Tuesday.

Sorry about the delay, finals are approaching so things are getting hectic on my end. I'll try to have a sheet uploaded tomorrow, but I can't guarantee anything just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.