Anyone up for a Pokémon RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems everyone wants none of my six starters

So far

You're also the only who picked 6 actual starters. Then me over here with none of the starters lol. Starters are too mainstream lol, well that's just me but lol.

You're also the only who picked 6 actual starters. Then me over here with none of the starters lol. Starters are too mainstream lol, well that's just me but lol.
They cover each other's weaknesses very well, I see it as the smartest choice.

My intention is to start with a Gardevoir, however, it'll be disobedient to balance the high initial level, because tsundere Pokemon are hilarious. To explain the starting with a high level, and the disobedience, my character is from a tribe of psychics (like how iris is from a dragon tribe) and the Gardevoir was a gift from the character's departed grandmother. I'll also start with a Shinx and Zorua because otherwise the character will have a hard time battling until the 3rd gym :D

Has anyone else seen the banner with my name on it? I don't know why it's here or why it's my fault but okay. XD

Its my fault to so don't worry were in this together.

I thought I did something wrong but then was confused when everything was the same.

I'ts probably that nobody has posted any banners. Anyways back to pokemon banter, I plan on having a gible later on.

Well its also April fools.

Well another site just played a even better Aprils fools joke they made everyone on the site into a site admin.

• Love
Reactions: VerbalAbuse
My intention is to start with a Gardevoir, however, it'll be disobedient to balance the high initial level, because tsundere Pokemon are hilarious. To explain the starting with a high level, and the disobedience, my character is from a tribe of psychics (like how iris is from a dragon tribe) and the Gardevoir was a gift from the character's departed grandmother. I'll also start with a Shinx and Zorua because otherwise the character will have a hard time battling until the 3rd gym :D

Alright, since there's a valid explanation and since it'll be disobedient, that works.

@mr_pibbs just wondering when is there going to be an ooc thread?

Once we have the plot/region stuff figured out, I'll start working on the OoC. But I need definitive answers/comments about which one we want to go with (because it seems like we're divided on the region/world tour idea and we need to agree on a starting region).

Shall we go with votes then?

First off, World Tour or no?

All those who want World Tour say "WT1". All those who do not want World Tour and wish to remain in only one region, say "WT0". All those who wish to do World Tour but stay in each region for a decent length of time say "WT2"

Next, Starting Region?

All those who want South America-based say "SR1". All those who want North Africa-based (Morocco, Egypt) say "SR2". All those who want Canada, say "SR3". All those who want a fourth option, sorry, but we gotta agree somewhere so I just put down the three that got talked about the most to prevent everyone having a different opinion :P

My votes are for WT2 and SR1.

Alright for the sake of being fair, I won't vote (because if I voted then ultimately the vote would be pointless, since I as the GM have the final say in most decisions).

So I'll just be the observer and start making stuff based on the results! ^^

I just saw Pokémon RP and jumped. I always start with a Grass Type, favoring Grass and Electric with a few Fire types and an occasional Water type.

Snivy, Bulbasaur, Pikachu, Vulpix, Ponyta, Zebstrika, and Eevee are my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.