Anyone up for a Pokémon RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's have a World Tour arc at least.

Alright, I'll hear back from a few others before I make the call

Also, how does everyone feel about having a full-team (if you want) of Pokemon, but the only rule is they can only be 1st Evolution/Not Fully Evolved (in certain cases, Pokemon like Pikachu, Suduwoodo, or even Fossil Pokemon like Anorith will be exempted from this, as they can be naturally found in the wild partially evolved (or in the case of Fossil PKMN, they're all brought back at Lvl 5-20 depending on the game, so they have a reason to be slightly different).

Also, Psuedo-Legendaries (ex. Dragonair to Dragonite) are allowed but these can ONLY be in their 1st evolution at the start of the RP (to avoid unfairness).

I might go for a full starter squad, then. If I can, I'll lead with Torchic, and the others will be Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Turtwig, Oshawot, and Totodile. Everyone covers each other's weaknesses.

Last edited:
I might go for a full starter squad, then. If I can, I'll lead with Torchic, and the others will be Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Turtwig, Oshawot, and Totodile. Everyone covers each other's weaknesses.

I'd say that's fine just off the top of my head, but I'd make sure with other players that you aren't taking their starters.

I'd say highlight your starter in Bolded Text just to be safe, so that specific Pokemon will be reserved.

Remember: I allow 8 Pokemon instead of 6 (because when you think about it, you can put 4 Pokeballs on each side of a belt without it being cramped).

• Thank You
Reactions: VerbalAbuse
So far, my team's looking like this:

Pikachu, Tyrogue, Cacnea OR Phantump, Deino, Tirtouga, Scatterbug, Fletchling

Still have to find a Pokemon from Sinnoh to add (I'm picking one Pokemon from each region that I really like/has a good type combination)

So what pokemon arnt allowed to be started with?

Legendaries and Event Pokemon, mostly. If I see a problem, I'll let you know ^^

Tbh Torchic's the only one I need, if people want some of my others, I'll take a different team including the aforementioned Swinub and Zorua

Should we reserve what pokemon we want now?

So would Ditto, Scyther, Onyx, Bee drill be ok? Or do I need to get some lower level pokemon?

All of them aside from Beedrill are fine (Beedrill would need to be a Weedle to begin with)

Ok then that will be my starting four I may need to look and see what others I want so I can have 8 to start with.

You don't need to start with 8 if you don't want to, but it's there for you to have the option ^^

I guess I'll start with four then.

My team is somewhere around here

Growlithe, starly, absol, and ponyta.

I guess I'll start with four then.

It's up to you. You can always add more before the OoC goes up ^^

My team is somewhere around here

Growlithe, starly, absol, and ponyta.

You gonna add any more or leave it as is for now?

I should also add that later on you'll have the option to expand your team/switch out Pokemon as we advance through the plot, but I'm still figuring out how that system will work (in terms of capturing Wild NPC Pokemon).

It's up to you. You can always add more before the OoC goes up ^^

You gonna add any more or leave it as is for now?

I should also add that later on you'll have the option to expand your team/switch out Pokemon as we advance through the plot, but I'm still figuring out how that system will work (in terms of capturing Wild NPC Pokemon).
I'mma leave it for now

Is there space for one more Pokefan? :)

If so, I'd like to reserve Buneary as my starter along with Cottonee and Darumaka.

Sounds good to me ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Neyu
Status
Not open for further replies.