Anyone up for a massive ORIGINAL superhero universe?

Which name do you like best for a Team Up?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd figured, but unfortunately, it's 11:20 here, and I'm getting tired. I'll have to put it up tomorrow. I also have a great villain for her in mind, too.

Reactions: ch0sen1
Okay...finished.

Reactions: Vex Inertia
Um...I know you gave me the link, but how do I know when I'm accepted into the group? Because I had to make the request first.

IF ANYONE NEEDS A ROUGE GALLERY OR EVEN HERO/VILLAIN OUTFITS FOR THEIR CHAR COME TO ME I HAVE A MASSIVE LIBRARY OF PICS. JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU HAVE IN MIND.

Name: Sam Ebayan
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 150 lb.
Alignment: Neutral
Antihero Name: Skullman
Traits: Calculating/determined/goal-oriented/intelligent/intimidating
Flaws: Arrogant/distrustful/feared
Interests: Magic, martial arts, strategy

Appearance:
th

Abilities: Sam Ebayan is a human with a unique antimagic ability, but is otherwise a normal human.

-Antimagic Aura, "the Empiric Field of Reality": Ebayan's Empiric Field is a constant personal protective aura barely outside his skin that neutralizes any targeted magic effect laid against him. In this case, "magic" is loosely defined as traditional magic, psionics, and most superpowers. The Empiric Field only works on abilities specifically targeting him. Area of effect powers and the side effects of certain powers can still affect him, such as a fireball or the resulting burning building that came from the fireball. His Empiric Field obviously makes him an ideal hunter of rogue superhumans and mages while also making him a particularly disliked member of the superhuman community.

-Mercenary: Ebayan has been an independent mercenary operating on the international level for many years. He has extensive martial arts, weapons, demolitions, stealth, survival, driving, piloting, electronics, and mechanical expertise. His particular specialties are urban warfare, guerrilla tactics, and sniping, all of which complement his modus operandi of hunting superhumans very well.

Bio: Sam Ebayan is a Filipino-American born and raised in the Midwest of the United States to immigrant parents. When he was fifteen, he discovered he had the ability to cancel and negate magic after associating a cabal of mages who did not take kindly to having someone around capable of neutralizing them with a touch. More enterprising members of the secret magical community had different designs for him, however, and saw Ebayan's gift as a unique opportunity to create the perfect hunter. Ebayan was trained by several instructors over the years and sent into the field to hunt down monsters and rogue mages that threatened to expose the secret community of magic to the world. Over time, Ebayan expanded his missions to more mundane and larger-scale conflicts, such as fighting Somali pirates, raiding terrorist cells in the Middle East, or quelling firefights in various parts of Africa. His service record as an international mercenary quickly drew the attention of superhumans, mages, and governments, who universally gave him the appellation of "Skullman," for his tendency to wear a balaclava stamped with a skull on the face. Ebayan himself does not refer to himself by the codename and does not think of himself as a superhero. Instead, he is the natural equalizer in a world with a rapidly growing superhuman population. While other titans of the superhuman community can certainly police themselves, their battles often jeopardize normal humans on a scale beyond even the bloodiest of mundane conflicts. Ebayan - or rather, the Skullman - is perhaps the only person on the planet with the ability to level the playing field.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@ch0sen1

you still need to invite me into the group

right now its not letting me post in there

Well, the two signature characters of my 'verse are essentially taken, so on to plan C.

Name: Thomas Edison Kowalski

Superhero Name: Tech

Blood Type: o+

Height: 6 feet even

Weight: 205 lbs

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
thomasedi-jpg.43279

Super Appearance:
techno-jpg.43278

Traits: intelligent/scientific

Flaws: Rigid/uncompromising

Interests: Physics, martial arts

Abilities: Technopathy- can control computers and robots with his mind

Adaptive Nanite Armor- Thomas has a fleet of nanobots that are normally set up in a utility fog configuration. When danger calls, they snap into an armor that seems to materialize around him. In his armored form, he is extremely durable, can lift five tons, and fly at 200 mph.

Medical Miracle: Thomas has developed medical nanobots that are constantly fixing damage from the aging process inside him

Supercomputer: The adaptive armor has a link to the Supercomputer Minerva in the basement of his headquarters. Minerva is fully sentient, and quite frankly, a bit of a bitch, but she's always willing to give him advice.

Bio: When you're named after the greatest inventor of all time, a career in technology is inevitable, but nobody could have foreseen Thomas Kowalski's rise. Born with the ability to control computers, he parlayed this power into a massive nanotech empire currently worth $12 billion. But he always wanted to do more, and currently takes to the streets as Tech, not bothering to hide his identity.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Kowalski? Like the penguin?

Well, the two signature characters of my 'verse are essentially taken, so on to plan C.
Name: Thomas Edison Kowalski
Superhero Name: Tech
Blood Type: o+
Height: 6 feet even
Weight: 205 lbs
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Need pic, anything will do.
Super Appearance: Alright, who painted the Iron Man armor midnight black?
Traits: intelligent/scientific
Flaws: Rigid/uncompromising
Interests: Physics, martial arts
Abilities: Technopathy- can control computers and robots with his mind
Adaptive Nanite Armor- Thomas has a fleet of nanobots that are normally set up in a utility fog configuration. When danger calls, they snap into an armor that seems to materialize around him. In his armored form, he is extremely durable, can lift five tons, and fly at 200 mph.
Medical Miracle: Thomas has developed medical nanobots that are constantly fixing damage from the aging process inside him
Supercomputer: The adaptive armor has a link to the Supercomputer Minerva in the basement of his headquarters. Minerva is fully sentient, and quite frankly, a bit of a bitch, but she's always willing to give him advice.
Bio: When you're named after the greatest inventor of all time, a career in technology is inevitable, but nobody could have foreseen Thomas Kowalski's rise. Born with the ability to control computers, he parlayed this power into a massive nanotech empire currently worth $12 billion. But he always wanted to do more, and currently takes to the streets as Tech, not bothering to hide his identity.

All you need is your pics and you're good!!! (remember, no taking DC or Marvel pics)

Thought you said that you had a series of images for use. Just pick some out. I'll take anything.

I'm up for this if you'll let me in ^^

Cool, I've got a few things to do so it'll be up tomorrow or late tonight

Considering the differences and such of the characters we make, are they all just going to form an alliance. What's the story basis you have so far? I don't want to make a crazy far off character. But I'm thinking definitely some kind of mutant..As long as I am still able to apply of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.