Anyone up for a high fantasy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seductress

So, I've attempted a bunch of serious, dark, Song of Ice and Fire like roleplays about humans fighting off the invading hordes of Orcs who want to take over the country. None of which actually went far. But, I want to try again but this time with a different approach. Would anybody be interested in playing as a fellowship of elfs who set out to explore much of an unexplored land and attempt to find any other elf civilizations? This would be very dependant on world building, and causing mischief and probably even a run in with orcs, which causes it to take a bit more of a serious turn. I'm just in a huge fantasy mood right now.

Reactions: Birb and Azathoth
Boldly going where no elf has gone before? Sounds like fun.

Sounds like a plan, Shotgun not playing the traditional elf!

Sounds like a plan, Shotgun not playing the traditional elf!
That's what I'm attempting to shy away from. All of those sophisticated elfs that you see in Lord of the Rings an such. It's almost as if elfs have never heard of curiosity.

no I mean.
6a00d8345295c269e20120a790fd4e970b-pi

Non traditional elf.

Hey~hey~^^!!

How big are elves in your world?

The Boo girlie likes little elves. Like around 4 feet to 5 feet tall. Max.. Like in my mind I always thought of elves as little. Like I actually envisioned elves as just a bit taller than a dwarf.

Oh and what is post freq, post level and how many charries can we play at once?

Hey~hey~^^!!

How big are elves in your world?

The Boo girlie likes little elves. Like around 4 feet to 5 feet tall. Max.. Like in my mind I always thought of elves as little. Like I actually envisioned elves as just a bit taller than a dwarf.

Oh and what is post freq, post level and how many charries can we play at once?
I actually haven't decided on how big the elfs are. This is probably one of those "make it or break it" situation for players, so I suppose I'll have to think long and hard on this one.

In terms of posts, I'd love at least two or three a week at minimum. In terms of level, if you can write, eh, maybe a minimum of four sentences and keep the story flowing through your post and give us all something to work with, that's really all I'd require. In terms of characters, I don't want the group of elfs to be too big, but once we start discovering other races, I suuuuuuupose that you could play one of each race.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
I actually haven't decided on how big the elfs are. This is probably one of those "make it or break it" situation for players, so I suppose I'll have to think long and hard on this one.

In terms of posts, I'd love at least two or three a week at minimum. In terms of level, if you can write, eh, maybe a minimum of four sentences and keep the story flowing through your post and give us all something to work with, that's really all I'd require. In terms of characters, I don't want the group of elfs to be too big, but once we start discovering other races, I suuuuuuupose that you could play one of each race.
As someone who's made 'elf races' before, Here are a few suggestions:
Fay elf, ranges from 3ft to 5 and half foot, child like appearance, often with butterfly wings.
Drow, dark elf, dark skin, black eyes, white hair.
Redeemed Elf, Pure albino.
High Elf, normal D&D style elf.
Forest elf, High elf with higher agility.
Blood Elf, High Elf with higher magical affinity.

• Bucket of Rainbows
As someone who's made 'elf races' before, Here are a few suggestions:
Fay elf, ranges from 3ft to 5 and half foot, child like appearance, often with butterfly wings.
Drow, dark elf, dark skin, black eyes, white hair.
Redeemed Elf, Pure albino.

Ooooohhh... That's the elves I'm talking about. Boo believes It's spelled Fae or fey. But yeah~yeah. Little.. Like Santas little helpers ^^!!

But soooooooo.... Like how big are those other elves?

Ooooohhh... That's the elves I'm talking about. Boo believes It's spelled Fae or fey. But yeah~yeah. Little.. Like Santas little helpers ^^!!

But soooooooo.... Like how big are those other elves?

Drow, dark elf, dark skin, black eyes, white hair. human hight

Redeemed Elf, Pure albino. Little bit taller and thinner than humans, maybe only by a inch on average

All below are 'human' hight but seem more slender and graceful.

• Bucket of Rainbows

Post freq sounds doable^^!! But the Boo Girlie writes lots ♥♥!!

Sooo.... Like yeah. Boo thinking it's best if err'body RPing just plays elfs throughout.... Like unless you actually need us to play other types?

Sounds interesting enough. Keep me updated on if.
But those it have to be seeking OTHER elf civilization? Of can it just be adventures in general?

I'd like to state my interest. Adventure & world-building are some of my favorite aspects.
Plus I like elves. ^^

The dwarf player in me will loathe the idea, but this sounds like a fun little game. Count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.