Anyone up For a Group Doraemon Roleplay?

• Thread starter Hikari-chan (光ちゃん)
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hikari-chan (光ちゃん)

Original poster
To be frank, Doraemon is one of the best things to exist, ever since that cliche toast.
It's a Japanese anime that was mainly targeted toward the kid audience, but is actually watched by millions of people of all different ages from across the globe.
In Doraemon, there are 5 main characters.
Doraemon: A robotic cat from the future who instead of having a stomach, he has a pocket. In the pocket are tools that make the world a better (sometimes a worse) place.
Nobita: A dumb and lazy young boy who would rather go on an adventure then do his homework! He gets into all sorts of mischief.
Shizuka: A kind and pure hearted maiden who absolutely hates it when a boy comes into her tub when she's showering! She goes on adventures, but is nowhere as adventurous as Nobita.
Gian: A boy who appears to be rough and quite honestly, he is! He has a ear ruining bad singing voice, and can cause a lot of problems for Doraemon and Nobita!
Suneo: Gian's best friend, and sometimes partner in crime. He is almost always seen with Gian, and comes from a rich family. He can be cocky and self absorbed at times.

They are all best friends.

I would like this roleplay to have the characters be older. In the anime, they were mostly in 4th grade, but I want to feature these kids in high school.

If any of the spots interest you, POST A REPLY BELOW.

ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.