Anyone Up for a Fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Laggy Lagiacrus

Original poster
Who here likes action? I know I do. Which is why I'm asking you lot if anyone wants to do an action-heavy or action-centric RP with me. Now, there are some things you should know before you continue.

1. My reply time is rather... inconsistent. Hell, sometimes, I forget to reply completely. If you think I've forgotten, or if you're just bored and want to talk to me, shoot me a message telling me to get my arse in gear.
  2. I have a resume. Read it. It will benefit you immensely.
  3. I won't RP with you if you don't have a resume with a writing sample, or if you can't provide one. I'm not looking for quantity - as long as you can write a decently-sized paragraph, that's fine by me. I'm looking for quality, and what you actually put in the paragraph.
  4. I like talking with my partners and being friendly with them. You don't have to do that kind of thing with me if you don't want to, but I'm always open to it if you are.
  5. If you want me to play a female character, I will, but I have one condition - you acknowledge that I haven't written a female character before (in an RP, at least). If I say or do something I shouldn't have, you're going to have to tell me.
Read all that? Excellent. Now, onto plots.
Well, plot. I only have one concrete plot so far.

SOMETHING ABOUT A TOURNAMENT IDGAF
It's the modern day, and due to historical events I'm not able to think of, magic is an everyday thing. However, it's mostly in the form of machinery and appliances. A such, it's only natural that magic has worked its way into sport - including martial arts and suchlike.
Our characters are two fighters in the MCF - the Magical Combat Federation. Every year, the MCF hosts a nationwide tournament, to find the best young magical fighter in the country. They decide to enter, and it goes from there.
Hm? Oh, you want details.
Maybe our characters have history, like being lifelong rivals or childhood friends. Maybe one of us is a cheater, and rigs matches or uses performance-enhancing drugs. I figured we'd discuss this, honestly.
As for how the RP actually works, it'd be a bit like this, I figured - our characters interact, then we cut to the match. It'll alternate between my character versus some person, and your character versus some person. The person whose character is not in the fight will be controlling my (or your) opponent. Then there's some interaction between the two, maybe they take the day off together or train together or something. I don't know.
It'd end up looking like:
Interaction > My Character VS Character You Control >
Interaction > Your Character VS Character I Control >
Rinse and Repeat as Necessary

Fandoms
Yes, I do fandoms. But only a select few. And only a select few for the type of RP I crave now. And we must both use OCs - not to sound rude, but I don't trust anyone to play a canon character properly for longer than three paragraphs in an unimportant scene. I will now list the fandoms I will play.
  • Monster Hunter
  • Custom Robo
  • Fairy Tail
If we do Custom Robo, and we do it right, I will love you forever.

Anyhow, thanks for reading. PM me if you're interested. Just.. don't expect an immediate response. I have my reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.