Anyone There???? ;v;

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cumbernickle

Original poster
hI I'm gonna try and be social, for once

Hi!!!!! I'm a person on a planet called Earth, I am very antisocial and shy (especially on the internet, idk why??) and I hope someone will roleplay with me! Or at least talk! ^v^ keep me company because I have 0 friends anymore.

I do mxm tbh
please don't hate

Anyway! I'm interested in many things, I'll go with about anything, really, but here are some rp's I have in mind which might change?? I'll bold role I'd rather have.

Dragon x Human

Kelpie x Human

Angel x Demon/Human

Selkie x Human

you can totally suggest because I really don't have anything atm

we could just do two humans if you'd rather do that?? lmaooo

I honestly don't know

I don't have any plots (because I'm a terrible person, I'msorry ;-;)

and I do
not
do
smut
I've never done it and imsorry but it makes me uncomfortable af

im sorry im so bad at this stuff

im still learning, so..

;;v;;' dhaodgdofhdlxbdldhsodhsodd hi aodvdlx chin ofvdldvsdb???

Hi!! Gosh, you posted this like exactly when I was browsing this section. I'm totally up for a roleplay, and I do mxm a lot, so....yep! I love the selkie x human idea. I also have plots and stuff you could look at ig??

Hi!! Gosh, you posted this like exactly when I was browsing this section. I'm totally up for a roleplay, and I do mxm a lot, so....yep! I love the selkie x human idea. I also have plots and stuff you could look at ig??

screams :'00000 hihi!!! xDD

Yeha!!! Selkies are p cool. And sure, I'd love to hear your ideas. Or read? Yeah, read. c'

Thank you for talking to me aaaa I'm so happy

screams :'00000 hihi!!! xDD

Yeha!!! Selkies are p cool. And sure, I'd love to hear your ideas. Or read? Yeah, read. c'

Thank you for talking to me aaaa I'm so happy
I'll pm you!!

Hello. I'm interested in AngelxHuman if this is okay. I love mxm. Since you highlighted both I don't mind either way, however I would not like to be a demon because I have plenty of roleplays currently playing the demon (besides one where I'm a human, but still). If you are able to please pm me, if not I'll be glad to pm you.

Status
Not open for further replies.