Anyone looking to roleplay?

W

Wolves-Rule1

Original poster
I was just wondering if any one would like to roleplay. I'll willing to do just about anything. But my friends have got me in a very bloody mood, so idk maybe something with murder? Like I said before I;m up for just about anything.

hello... i wouldn't mind roleplaying with you... o-0 anything you want it's up to you.. ^-^

That's the thing here. I'm not quiet sure what i want to do lol. I was hoping some one would have a plot on hand. =P Like I said I;m in a rather bloody mood.

i am horrible with coming up with plots... >-> if you give me something to go off of other than "bloody" i will do my best?

Lol okay. Give me a little and I'll get a first post and plot line up.

you said bloody so how about a triple murder?

She had followed him and made hm beleive she was looking for her lost dog then took him into the woods. once in the woods she got him down and tied him up so he was still on his knees. She then circled him as a hungry preditor would it's prey tapping the hunting knife she used against her thigh. she pressed the knife agaisnt the top of his back untill it broke through the skin then slid it down towards the small of his back enjoying the cries he made. this was her favorite part, toying with her victums. She had cut him in several other places then pushed him over on his back steadling him and plunging the knife deep down in his gut watching as the blood pooled on his already ruined shirt. he lost all consciousness when she did that and she soon found herself losing intrest in him. she stood and kicked him over onto his stomach and grabed a handfull of his hair pulling his head back. She kissed his cheek and the placed the tip of the blade against his forehead tracing a line down to his throat. Then slowly draged the blade acorss his throat smiling and then resting her hands right under the fatal wound letting the blood pour over her hands. The thrill was now settling upon her as she lifted her hand to her nose and took in a deep breath. The sent of fresh blood filled her nose and she closed her eyes taking in a nother whiff. She then gently touched her tounge to her blood soaked hand tasting the fear that lingered in the blood of her victum. She stood like that for a while, not moving, just taking in what had all happened.

Idk... I don't really like how you started it up. Like I said give me while and I'll write something up and you can reply to that. I was think that maybe they could be really good friends, but then the other turns, and end up killing the other person. Yeah whatev.