Anyone like Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup! That answered all my questions, thank you! I have a personal dislike for mega-evolutions and have vowed to never join a Pokemon rp if they are added, so I am still very much interested based on your answer. I eagerly await the CS!

Reactions: Arius LaVari
CS Format

Name:
History:
Personality:
First Pokemon: (You can reveal the Pokemon you make your friends in the RP.)
Dream Team: (Why? Because I wanna know...>w>)

Oh that's right! I have a question. What kind of names should we use for our characters? Japanese? Lame puns? Common everyday names from whatever country we desire? Crazy names? (just want to know if you had some kind of rule you want to follow with them)

Oh that's right! I have a question. What kind of names should we use for our characters? Japanese? Lame puns? Common everyday names from whatever country we desire? Crazy names? (just want to know if you had some kind of rule you want to follow with them)
whatever name you desire is fine by me after all "Arius Angels" isn't all that common, I like unique names, Arius Angels is my unique name. I wouldn't want someone to tell me that I couldn't use it if I wanted to use it. (personal opinion)

Gotchya! Thanks!

Sorry, one more questions before I go to my corner and start brainstorming. Did you already have a CS for your character prepared, or at least know your first Pokemon/dream team? (I don't like to have duplicates if I can avoid it)

Thanks in advanced!

Gotchya! Thanks!

Sorry, one more questions before I go to my corner and start brainstorming. Did you already have a CS for your character prepared, or at least know your first Pokemon/dream team? (I don't like to have duplicates if I can avoid it)

Thanks in advanced!
My dream team? XD consists of psychic types and my first pokemon would be Ralts, would eventually catch another and make a psychic team. "Gardevoir, Gallade, Alakazam,) considering my own preferences though I would also use fire types. Arcanine, Ninetails, and Charizard... but if I choose all the Pokemon I want from all the generations...
Gardevoir, Gallade, Alakazam, Delphox, Espeon, and Metagross. but Delphox is of the X and Y gen and I know peeps won't like that.

Remember Arius! You have to make a thread in sign-up fandom section!

Oh, and if we're calling pokemon right now....

*dangles lucario, absol, ponyta, pigeot, charmeleon, and axew in front of them*

I call these 6.

This sounds really interesting! I'm intrigued! And as for my dream team.... hm.... Umbreon, Leafeon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Eevee. (Love my eeveevolutions! XD) I would have the rest, but there's not enough room

• Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
This sounds really interesting! I'm intrigued! And as for my dream team.... hm.... Umbreon, Leafeon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Eevee. (Love my eeveevolutions! XD) I would have the rest, but there's not enough room
<w< You and I we shall get along well.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Umbreon has always been my favorite of the eeveevolutions. It's a must have on my dream team, no matter how much it changes around. I don't think Umbreon will ever stop being my favorite, it's just that awesome XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.