GROUP RP PLOTTING Anyone into Gothic Fairy Tale

F

Fatelin

Original poster
Thought about doing either a roleplay on fairy tale being twisted into horror.

Occult during the 19th century...maybe jack the ripper?

I don't know. I'm into a fantasy mood right now.. So Dragons are nice too. :lipsrsealed:

Sorry, I'm cranky and sick too. Has been for a week or so

You mean like changling the lost? Take the ORIGINAL stories (without the sugar coating) and take the fae the nastiest pieces of work out there (not entirely out of intentional mallice, just by lacking any human morals.. or human anything whatoever) kidnapping, murdering and tricking as they please?

Bro.... Sister.. I've been waiting for someone to try this.

You mean like changling the lost? Take the ORIGINAL stories (without the sugar coating) and take the fae the nastiest pieces of work out there (not entirely out of intentional mallice, just by lacking any human morals.. or human anything whatoever) kidnapping, murdering and tricking as they please?

Bro.... Sister.. I've been waiting for someone to try this.

Yes, I would like that. :) No sugar coating at all. I just dunno which fairy tale or old tale to try first is all

SUgar coating? Jesus, I've been playgin out of the changeling the lost book for two years, there is NO sugar involved unless your a wizened brewere ^_^ i am TOTALLY onboard for a gothic faery tale!

Yes, I would like that. :) No sugar coating at all. I just dunno which fairy tale or old tale to try first is all

Okay...but which fairy tale would you like to try?

Don't HAVE to choose a specific one, just choose a type of fae and a basic plot/goal.