Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alma

Original poster
Hi there! So I have a few plots in mind as well as a few fandoms I'd like to rp. Feel free to message me if any of them interest you.

I prefer to rp with people over 18, I'm sorry. I also hardly ever rp straight characters in a romantic setting. Like ever. I like at least 2 paragraphs a post.

I'm also open to any ideas you have just shoot me a message.

Plots:
Vampire Lord/Human: Every seven years the humans are required to enter every person into a random drawing. Anyone ages 18-25 must enter their names. Character A is picked, along with fifteen others and is sure they're going to die. When they arrive in the vampire capital, they are surprised to be given to the vampire Lord, as some kind of sick gift.

Alpha/Omega: Character A is an omega and Character B is an Alpha. In their society, alphas can come and pick any omega they want, so long as they have enough money and social class.

Pirate/Noble: A ship is ransacked by pirates and the entire crew is killed, other than character A. Character B recognized them, and decided they could be used for ransom

Human master/Elf Slave: The long war between humans and elves are over leaving the elves subject to the will of the human race. An elf prince is sold on the zlave market and is bought by a cruel human master. (This is the only one where I have my heart set on playing a certain character. I want to be the elf, he is a character I've had for about three years now.)

Now for fandoms:
Batman (ocs or canon)
Harry Potter (oc or canon)
Attack on Titan (Canon preferred)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.