Anyone interested in my yaoi ideas?

T

TechnicolorLove

Original poster
Hello!

So I love gay, homosexual, and yaoi role plays. Obviously given the title of this topic x3

A little info before we get started:

I usually play dominate but I also play submissive but honestly I love playing dominate, however I also tend to be flexible and tend to lean towards whatever my role playing partner wants. I'm over eighteen obviously meaning that I'm completely hundred percent okay with role playing sex between two males. If you don't want a role play with sex that's fine too, I myself like to at least develop some minor romance or knowledge within the role play before the two characters go at it like rabbits.

I also love fantasy so there's a chance some if not most of my characters will be say elves, alien, some kind of hybrid, you get the idea.

Alright so onto the real topic.

So I'm looking for a few new role playing partners to either try out the ideas I have if they happen to like them or if they have an idea they want to try I also welcome that. I'm quite flexible.

I also do incest, oncest, age difference, etc.

I'm pretty cool with whatever.

So some of my ideas are unusual I must admit but unusual can also be interesting so let me explain my idea's below:

My first idea is actually somewhat related to furry even though I normally don't play furry role plays. And it's mainly revolved around sex and fetishes so if you don't like that, that's completely fine. I have plenty more ideas but I had this idea for two males, one obviously being dominate and the other submissive. Whatever their back stories are, if they are friends in the role play, enemies, strangers, acquaintances, boyfriends, whatever. The submissive male has this fetish of dressing up...I suppose you could call it cosplay, role play, whatever as a cat. The dominate male begins to like this fetish and they start off playing master and pet. Again this is more of a sex without plot role play but you know.

My second idea is actually inspired by my own love for fictional characters and deals with I suppose...Magic, fantasy and different realms or worlds. I was thinking again with two males of course. The submissive male is in love with this "fictional" character say someone similar to Legolas or Thranduil from The Hobbit/Lord of The Rings. You know, some fantasy creature like an elf and they love this character so much they begin wishing and wishing that they were real. I'm not sure how the wish comes true, maybe the submissive male starts losing hope and than the "fictional" character appears, maybe they make a wish on a falling star. Point is they wish the character was real and the character indeed does become real and as the dominate male. They begin to sort of control the submissive male being that since they could be an elf or some other magical creature they have that feeling that they are better than a human. But the dominate male is having trouble adjusting the strange modern world of the submissive male's time and so there will be some tender, romantic moments and some sex moments. You know. Just a regular emotional roller coaster plot line.

My third idea is set in a different realm similar to Asgard or Middle-Earth. It involves rape and romance, forbidden and all I guess. Two males. One dominate, one submissive. Or they could both dominate or both submissive whichever works. But I actually thought of several plot lines for this.

The first plot line is that the two males are warriors in their realm and have been friends since childhood, maybe one is a Prince or something. I don't really care about positions and titles but anywho. So they have been friends since childhood and spend almost all their time today. Recalling moments from their past and teasing each other. Aiding each other in battle and staying by one another's side if they are injured or are healing. One of the males (Male A) gets engaged and the other doesn't like it and they begin to fight and bicker, eventually leading to Male B leaving. Male B than get's drunk and stumbles his way back to Male A where he forces himself onto him. The next morning they wake up in bed today and now Male A is confused and hurt about what happened and what he wants.

The second plot line I have for this is similar but it's more of romantic plot. The two males have been friends since childhood however Male A disappears when they are teenagers and centuries later, he returns. Male B has been missing Male A even since he disappeared and when they finally meet again, they celebrate and share each other's stories but something about Male A has Male B growing interested in him. They continue to catch up and as the days go by Male B begins to fall in love with Male A and eventually asks him to marry him in the most awkward and out of place ways.

My third plot line is that the two males are from different races within the same realm. They can known each other or can be strangers doesn't matter. Say one being an elf and the other human or maybe both are elves but from different rival Kingdoms. Something like that. Anyways. It's more of forbidden romance type deal which is pretty self explanatory. I would like to see some drama, maybe a little violence.

My forth plot line is incest and fantasy. Like before it'll take place in a realm like Asgard, Middle-Earth, etc. And comes from my love of Thranduil and Legolas. Since a King is claimed to get anything he wants, the dominate role will of course be a elf King or perhaps a a prince. It doesn't matter as long as the characters are related so if could be a father (King) and a son (Prince) or Prince and Cousin or brother. Something. So anyways. They are related and have known each other all their life, they can either have a preexisting romantic relationship that takes a turn into a sexual one, one of them can force themselves on the other, any plot will work. I just like the whole incest idea.

My forth idea is actually based off of a steampunk role play I did a long time ago. It was between a Prince whom while may seem dominate isn't really and a steam tower worker who is the real dominate one even though it seems he is supposed to be submissive due to his status as a commoner. So the Kingdom is under rumors of war and to stop this the Prince is to be engaged and married to a commoner to show that the royal family believes in equality. But the royal family uses force to get the commoner to the Prince and as a result the commoner gets injured and the Prince finds and treats him. However the commoner isn't so thrilled to meet the Prince being prejudice to the royal family and their ways. However the Prince believes in equality and believes just because he was raised in the royal family doesn't mean he has to obey their rules and take interest in their beliefs. The commoner begins to slowly change his mind about the Prince who helps him return to the steam tower and asks if he would like to stay to eat. The Prince does and the commoner even shows him his room in the steam tower and his inventions. So basically it's a slow romance type plot.

I will do arranged marriage plots, teacher and student, etc. Though they aren't exactly my favorite you know?

But I believe that was all my ideas.

If you want to try to discuss any please comment below or feel free to send me a message!

Thank you!

Reactions: Sav
Hello. I would love to RP with you. PM'ing you now!

I love the second idea!

My second idea is actually inspired by my own love for fictional characters and deals with I suppose...Magic, fantasy and different realms or worlds. I was thinking again with two males of course. The submissive male is in love with this "fictional" character say someone similar to Legolas or Thranduil from The Hobbit/Lord of The Rings. You know, some fantasy creature like an elf and they love this character so much they begin wishing and wishing that they were real. I'm not sure how the wish comes true, maybe the submissive male starts losing hope and than the "fictional" character appears, maybe they make a wish on a falling star. Point is they wish the character was real and the character indeed does become real and as the dominate male. They begin to sort of control the submissive male being that since they could be an elf or some other magical creature they have that feeling that they are better than a human. But the dominate male is having trouble adjusting the strange modern world of the submissive male's time and so there will be some tender, romantic moments and some sex moments. You know. Just a regular emotional roller coaster plot.

The second plot line I have for this is similar but it's more of romantic plot. The two males have been friends since childhood however Male A disappears when they are teenagers and centuries later, he returns. Male B has been missing Male A even since he disappeared and when they finally meet again, they celebrate and share each other's stories but something about Male A has Male B growing interested in him. They continue to catch up and as the days go by Male B begins to fall in love with Male A and eventually asks him to marry him in the most awkward and out of place ways.

My third plot line is that the two males are from different races within the same realm. They can known each other or can be strangers doesn't matter. Say one being an elf and the other human or maybe both are elves but from different rival Kingdoms. Something like that. Anyways. It's more of forbidden romance type deal which is pretty self explanatory. I would like to see some drama, maybe a little violence.

My forth plot line is incest and fantasy. Like before it'll take place in a realm like Asgard, Middle-Earth, etc. And comes from my love of Thranduil and Legolas. Since a King is claimed to get anything he wants, the dominate role will of course be a elf King or perhaps a a prince. It doesn't matter as long as the characters are related so if could be a father (King) and a son (Prince) or Prince and Cousin or brother. Something. So anyways. They are related and have known each other all their life, they can either have a preexisting romantic relationship that takes a turn into a sexual one, one of them can force themselves on the other, any plot will work. I just like the whole incest idea.

I would love to do all of these. The third plot line is the one I like most~

@-Kuroko- You mean the fictional character one? I must confess I really like that one too. Lol. Wanna send me a message so we can plot?

@Jessica2477 The forbidden romance one? x3 Forbidden romance is fun to role play. If you wanna plot with me, send me a message ^_^

I'd be up for trying something with you ^^ Though I'm totally torn between your Second Idea, First Plot and Second Plot x.x

@Mia Rose Well...It may be possible we could combine all three ideas. Lol. Message me and we'll plot it out :D

I'm totally interested in your third idea - either the first, third or fourth plot ^^

I'd be interested in the very last idea if you're still looking for new rps :) I have no problem playing a submissive, rebellious prince

The second plot is what catches my eye the most! I also like the fictional character idea!

I'm interested. I like the fourth plot that's between the king and prince. Do you have a partner for that one?