Anyone interested in a small town mystery/horror RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lost_wisdom

Original poster
It would be Twin Peaks-inspired, with the setting being what seems to be a regular small town and our characters being townspeople with existing relationships. It would start off as a slice of life kind of thing but would progressively get darker and darker, culminating in some harrowing events that cause our characters to take action in order to save themselves.

I have an idea of not really telling you guys what the "dark themes" of the story would be until the events actually happen. I'd introduce little seemingly inconsequential things in the start of the story that could end up leading to bigger story reveals. I'd also be really open to collaborating with anyone on their character's stories and the like.

I'm thinking our characters could be college-aged kids with different backgrounds.

What do you guys think?

Hello, I am interested in this concept. Hopefully others will be interested as well.

Sounds eerie and mysterious. Count me in!

Awesome! Hopefully we can get a few more folks.

This sounds like it has a lot of potential. I might possibly be willing to contribute some plot schemes. I absolutely love the idea of not revealing everything until it actually happens IC, keeps the players on their toes.

Status
Not open for further replies.