INTEREST CHECK Anyone Interested in a Fantasy Romance?

M

Mittens83

Original poster
Yo, so I'm extremely bored and seriously wanting a thread to get me started haha ^^ I'd love to do a fantasy romance, or modern romance with a hint of fantasy tied in (ex: cat girls [or guys]/angel girls [or guys]) I'm also open to whatever ideas you have stirring up in your mind. Please let me know if you're interested! I'm a pretty descriptive player though, so either take that as a warning or miracle :P

-Kitten

i like the idea! i need a roleplay soooo bad!!!

Yeah well I am in like 7 rp and none are very active like I want them to be >. < I can handle another one :3

Is this for a onexone game, or a group one? I'm personally more interested in fantasy over modern, but I'm keeping an eye on this one.

Interested, just like every other person and their dog on this site.

:'D yay~ Okay, so I'm pretty sure I can figure out something for everyone here whose interested ^^ If you want you can PM what exactly you're interested in doing and we can figure something out from there.

@Lycan Queeen: This idea is more of a onexone rp, but I have another idea for a group one in the sign-ups fourm if you're interested ^^

If you want also, you can all add me on MSN (old school, i know) but its [email protected] if you want

I'll be in touch~

-Kitten

sweet, is there still room for one more. I've been busy but i finally got time again and i'm dying for roleplays...and i can work just about anything. and i'm willing to try just about anything out. so please please please send me details ^_^

*high fives for the kitten* ^_^