Not open for further replies.

Lusterless Nova

Passionate Roleplayer
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
A few hours each day, and many hours on Sunday (I need to work like any other bloke)
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
As you may have guessed, i need a little roleplay which has more sex than story. It helps me to get some pressure of my mind (i really mean my mind guys), so i can focus better on romance roleplays. Why does this feel a bit like cheating? Anyway.

It can be a short one if you prefer that. Just a few pages long. If you prefer a long term rp, that could be arranged.

I would play ether The Male or Female, and both would be straight. Sorry but i am not familiar with same gender relationships.
I am fine with almost anything from anal to rape, over loli and tentacles, to drugs and hypnotism. The only things i won't do are Bestiality, gore, anything you can imagine with excrements, and bloodplay.
If you are interested, send me a PM or reply here. If you don't have a plot, i may have one or two in mind. No matter if complicated or simple, big or small, overused or new. I'll do pretty much anything to get back to my balance.

I post about one paragraph in each post, use proper grammar and punctuation (if you couldn't tell that by now), and i would welcome it if you would do the same.

I'll be interested in doing a rp with you :) I'm open to anything really :)

what plots do you have in mind?

I posted this maybe 15 minutes ago, and i already have 3 Pm's. I'm closing this again.
And i'm sorry Becky, but the other three were there before you. Maybe next time, though i might send you a pm if these don't turn out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.