Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Mix of Fantasy or Magical. Or even just a grand open world with a mix of odd styles.
315b1a258f51d294121da5be3be1e7ee.jpg

You know... One of "those".

Eight-grader Syndrome Peeps' PCs! Fortunately... I don't have one, phew... oh wait, there was one, but just for one scene in a parody RP.

Ahaha, thats an acceptable reason to have one. I don't really recall having any myself, I tend to stay away from "half and half" oc's...

But I sure saw my share on Moco, Gaia, Neopets, Mobamingle, and a few other places.

There are many out in the world. xD

Considering I'm only a few years past eighth grade, and have been writing since age five.. Well, I hope none of my characters from back then were too terrible. XD I do vividly recall having some really odd characters when I was maybe.. Five-eight, or so.

My and my old best friend used to play a lot of Sonic the Hedgehog and watch a lot of DBZ.

I had my Sonic OC Icy, and he had one called Spiky.

They could fuse to become Spicy and they had a red pepper as a logo.

._.

Nope.

Reactions: Dervish
Oh lord yes when I was first getting started for some reason mix breed characters just fascinated me. Most if not all my early characters would be some bizarre mix breed. Angle demon, angle dragon, Cat demon and elemental demon, fire and water, the list went on and on. The worst one ever was an Inuyasha character who was human but had a step brother who was a wolf demon a step sister who was a cat demon a step mother who was a water demon/seer and a human monk father, oh and she was blind but got her sight back via jewel shards and whole other mess of nonsense. Those were dark dark times and fortunately for me I realized how bad she was before I got to really ever use her. I had tons of 'those' characters when I first started but I was like in fifth, sixth grade when I started then again I kept that bs up in highschool too, dark dark times indeed.

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Well Razorrabbit, they are all growing experiences no? So no worries!

Well, I go through stories I wrote years ago, and OH, GOD the cringe!

I like all of my current OC characters, and even some of my older ones.

Except for some specific ones.

In a few years ago, I might look back with fear, but otherwise, I'm perfectly fine with mine.

EXCEPT FOR YOU, BALTHIER STONE! (One of my very first. He was a Genetically altered Supersoldier with Enhanced Biotech armor that was practically invincible.)

Well Razorrabbit, they are all growing experiences no? So no worries!
Very true. Now thankfully I don't go that overboard with characters and actually show them around to friends of mine to get a second opinion on them before putting them out. Peer review can be a god send sometimes. :D

No...I felt too many people use those kinds of characters and I prefer humans with flaws, they're more interesting.

The only "weird" character I've made was a bird princess but the RP never got started so I didn't get to use her. I'm not into the whole furry thing so this would have been a first lol.

In a few years ago, I might look back with fear, but otherwise, I'm perfectly fine with mine.
The beauty about looking back at past characters is you can change them and make them fit in the future. It certainly works.

The only "weird" character I've made was a bird princess but the RP never got started so I didn't get to use her. I'm not into the whole furry thing so this would have been a first lol.
I can understand. I am not a huge fan of furries myself, though I have drawn a few and made a few.

I prefer "beastkin", humans with animal ears or tails or some partial set of features.

Reactions: Izurich
A PRINCESS WHOSE ENTIRE PLANET WAS DESTROYED AND SHE HAD MAGICAL POWERS AND ESCAPED TO EARTH TO HIDE AND WAS LOLSOANGRYRANDOMCRAZY AND THEN BECAME AN FBI AGENT AND DATED THE HIGHLANDER AND WAS BEAUTIFUL BUT DIDN'T KNOW IT AND ALL THE MEN WERE IN LOVE WITH HER.

I regret nothing.

A PRINCESS WHOSE ENTIRE PLANET WAS DESTROYED AND SHE HAD MAGICAL POWERS AND ESCAPED TO EARTH TO HIDE AND WAS LOLSOANGRYRANDOMCRAZY AND THEN BECAME AN FBI AGENT AND DATED THE HIGHLANDER AND WAS BEAUTIFUL BUT DIDN'T KNOW IT AND ALL THE MEN WERE IN LOVE WITH HER.
OMG She must be from Krypton. xD

The beauty about looking back at past characters is you can change them and make them fit in the future. It certainly works.

Oh, yeah, that's why I don't hate most of them, because I've improved most of them to the point of liking them.

I should fix Balthier so that I like him!

Is he a Ghost in the Shell OC by chance?

I think I need to make one. OwO

No, that was LONG before I knew about GitS. I was like, 7 when I made him.

He was a LEGO Agents OC.

I may make the change of him as a GitS OC, that would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.