Anyone have a ps3

R

Rui

Original poster
Hey as my title says I wanna know if anyone has a ps3 because I recently got one (so yeah ofcourse i dont have that many games yet)
if you want you can add me: (Aeoruon) sadly I only have sonic generations and unleased (yes i am a sonic fan...) im planning on getting dbz:burst limit,raging blast1 ,and 2
battlefield 3
star hawk(whenever its comes out)
naruto:ultimate ninja storm 1,2,and generations
saints row

I do! I am Alexhandr.

I have:
Battlefield 3 Limited Edition
Red Dead Redemption
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Little Big Planet GOTY Edition
Killzone 2
Worms
Uncharted 3

My boyfriend has one (that I use hehehe) ^^

He/We have:

Battlefield 3
Saints Row ( i think 2 and the 3rd)
Sims 3
Sims Pets
Killzone 2
Red Dead Redemption (with Undead add-on)
Modern Warfare 3 (i think...)
Space Marines

and a hell of a lot more! I would DEFINATLY recommend Battlefield 3, the graphics are really great, but the controls are a bit difficult to adjust to (well it was for us because we always played Modern Warfare haha)

-Kitten

My bro has one that I use.

We have AVP
The Club
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed 2
Infamous and alot more single players. -__-"

lol thats how I feel now I just feel worse because I only have sonic games haha

I am a PC gamer, so I am awful at Console games. x.x

Haha oh yeah, my boyfriend has all the Assassin's Creed games, except for the newest one coming out and Revelations, and if course you can add me! ^^ My name thingy is~: MittenKitten83 (but i'll have to see if its an upper case M and K though lol :P)

Im cool with it too, my Online ID is what you currently witness: Tenchi-Roku

you know its kinda surprising how out of idk how many people are on this site im like the only one who's posted this

My PSN's "LoG_93", feel free to add me. I tend to go through phases of going online and not going online so yeah.

Shit, I can't even remember all the games I have >_>
I know I have at least both Ninja Gaiden Sigmas, Killzone 2, MGS4, Wipeout HD, Fl0w, and Mobile Suit Gundam: EXTREME Vs.

And my PSN ID is ComradeMDK.

sheesh I'm so slow, sorry I'll add you all right now

I have one. Games wise I have all of the Assassin's Creeds up to Revelations, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 1 & 2, Portal 2, BlazeBlue 1 & 2, and a bunch of single player ones. My PSN ID is Fate_Stratos.