• oil slick

• strawberry flush

• robins egg

• these aren't colors! green

Results are only viewable after voting.
O

owls

Original poster
I'm really wanting to swing back into RP. Took a 2 year break and I miss writing stories with folks! So. Yeah.

I'm not a picky person but preferably your game hits the standards below ;

• Posting expectations should be around once a week/month. Since college is revving back up & I haven't got any sleeper courses this semester *cries*
  • Something character driven would be great. I love love love watching how muses bounce off one another & mesh.
  • No steampunk. I'm. Completely burned out on the genre.
  • No word limit. I find them to be pretty annoying...IMO the length of your post should depend on the scene.
And that's that! If you need more information, hit that link!

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
How good are you with multiverse stuff?

You can play OCs.

We got original worlds too.

• Love
Reactions: owls
If you ever change your mind, I got the door open for ya.

I do have some other ideas in the works I wouldn't mind having a partner for. If you're willing to hear them out.

• Thank You
Reactions: owls
My only two Roleplays that are snooping members out are Tokyo Beast Walkers & Crossroad Miracles.

For TBW, I'm currently planning some concepts. The core concept is that a bunch of people are possessed by multiple mythical beings each, and each person is possessed by spirits that share one animal motif.

Crossroads is an 18+ adventure RP about a bunch of... uh... friends I guess... that go on adventures. In a vast Medieval Fantasy setting. It's meant to be a small group, Roleplayer-wise.

You say no Steampunk, but I want to ask - are you alright with a steampunk chapter or city in a bigger, larger Fantasy world to explore?

My only two Roleplays that are snooping members out are Tokyo Beast Walkers & Crossroad Miracles.

For TBW, I'm currently planning some concepts. The core concept is that a bunch of people are possessed by multiple mythical beings each, and each person is possessed by spirits that share one animal motif.

Crossroads is an 18+ adventure RP about a bunch of... uh... friends I guess... that go on adventures. In a vast Medieval Fantasy setting. It's meant to be a small group, Roleplayer-wise.

You say no Steampunk, but I want to ask - are you alright with a steampunk chapter or city in a bigger, larger Fantasy world to explore?
The starting post for crossroads interests me. I adore dragons.
Tomorrow maybe, once I've gotten some sleep you could toss me more details? I'd appreciate it!
And if the rest of the RP is nice, I don't mind a bit of steampunk.

The starting post for crossroads interests me. I adore dragons.
Tomorrow maybe, once I've gotten some sleep you could toss me more details? I'd appreciate it!
And if the rest of the RP is nice, I don't mind a bit of steampunk.

The dragons described won't show up that soon, eventually, perhaps. The potential racesn, while slightly limited by world rules, do allow for dragons to be playable to some degree - albeit younger fledgelings, for the sake of balance. The big boys are pretty powerful, after all.

I'll toss you some info tomorrow. Looking at your timezone, I'll see if I can send it 12 hours from now. What info do you need, specifically?

The dragons described won't show up that soon, eventually, perhaps. The potential racesn, while slightly limited by world rules, do allow for dragons to be playable to some degree - albeit younger fledgelings, for the sake of balance. The big boys are pretty powerful, after all.

I'll toss you some info tomorrow. Looking at your timezone, I'll see if I can send it 12 hours from now. What info do you need, specifically?
I'd love to peek at the lore doc. I get it's not used that much but, you can never know too much about an RP.

@owls If you enjoy cyberpunk and heroes and vigilantes, this be the story for you, perhaps???

OPEN SIGNUPS - Alias (OOC)
I skimmed it -- digging the aesthetics and general concept.
Definitely gonna review it in depth come morning.

As for now, I've gotta sleep. Later, folks. Thanks for the offers.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Crow