Anyone got Portal 2?

X

Xindaris

Original poster
Hey, I was wondering if any Iwakuans might happen to own a copy of Portal 2, on steam in particular. I have a bunch of levels I made for the game and I really need input on what's good and bad about them. So, here's a link to a list of 'em, or you could go to the workshop within the steam program and type "Xindaris" into the "search players and groups" textbox.

If you've made some maps, feel free to share a link yourself, and I'll try and take a look too, and I encourage anyone reading this who can to check out anyone else's maps. Maybe if this thread actually gets a few replies I can make some kind of handy list up here on the first post even!

I borrowed the disc from a friend to play through but I keep meaning to get it on steam. If I do, I'll check out what you've got!

I think there's some kind of 75% off coupon on steam until the end of august, though I don't really know exactly who got it and who didn't.

While I've certainly not got the game, the topic reminded me about this guy's cover of the Turret Opera:

I do have Portal 2 and I might check out your maps. Thanks for the heads-up!