1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Anyone Gonna Watch Miku tonight? (US)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Vanilla, Oct 8, 2014.

?

Miku Miku?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. Hatsune Miku is gonna be on The Late Show tonight, show starts in like 5 minutes, not sure when she will be on. But I really want to see peoples reaction to her, since it's her US debut.

2. It's happening~

3. Why didn't I know T_T not like I coulda watched it anyways...but still I wish I'd known T_T

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ah it was awesome! :D

5. I would've watched it if I had even known it was happening. God damn, I didn't realize I lived under a rock, excuse me while I move to a new place.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. so someone 1 to 10 this for me

how weird is it that a completly constructed CGI character now is basically a legit entertainer?

7. 1.

8. She's been a legit entertainer in Japan for at least a few years now, get with the flow man!

9. obviously i'm a luddite and thus out of the loop

• Like Like x 1
  10. I have no idea what this is and google did little to help me. So I guess that's a "no" on all fronts.

11. Luddite-induced ignorance ftw