4. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, SciFi, Realistic,
About Me
Always open to start a new Role-Play. If you're not interested in one of the ideas that are posted below please still hit me up and we can discuss.

I'm new to this site, one of my first Role-Play requests actually, so I may need a little help figuring the site out but I'm a quick learner. This is not my first-time role-playing though, I have been doing that for about six years now. I believe in my ability to write a good story, and for it to make sense, but I'll be honest, I was never the best at grammar, so there might be a run-on sentence or a misplaced comma at times. Though it will all make sense and be spelled correctly.

Requirements
* You are allowed to change names, I like to sometimes put names in my plot ideas rather than Muse A or Muse B I think it just looks better.
*The ideas I have posted below will have a lot of drama, but also some romance
* You gotta be okay with gore and sensitive topics. Most of the ideas I have, involve some form of violence eventually, I just like the drama and the emotions that it brings to the story.
* Please be detailed, no detail is the death of a role-play. I'm not saying it has to be a lot every time we all have our off moments but most of the time I'd like at least two or more paragraphs.
*Be active. When I get into a story I'm writing/ reading I often become a little obsessed with continuing it, so please for my sanity reply at least once a day. ((Don't worry I won't bother you if you don't reply, I'll suffer in silence.))
*Be creative, I want someone to add to the story, bring in some drama or whatever you want to bring into the story. ((Well as long as it works anyway.))
*Multiples doesn't necessarily mean you have to play two main characters, just be willing to play more then one side character if the story calls for it.
*PM me if you're interested.

• Love
Reactions: Isho13 and Bubs
Here's a link to all my ideas.

If you're not interested in any of those I'd love to hear about one of yours.

• Sweet
Reactions: Bubs
I'm interested in several of them actually^^lol

These are the ones I would like to rp with you in if you want

1. Private School is a Bitch
2. Neverland
3. Sibling Rivalry
4. Zombie Apocalypse
5. Jurassic Park

Hey there! I am interested in the forbidden love affair if you want to team up.

Reactions: HotGoldFishNet