Anyone else on an iPad?

Well? Anyone else on iPad?

• Total voters
R

Rinirin

Original poster
Last time I had a PC was 3 years ago and I smashed it (lol) so I'm just on an iPad. Am I the only one?

Nope!

I use some other tablet thing from China that I cant pronounce at this very moment. Otherwise, I'm using my phone or school laptop.

Apple products suck! I have an iPod touch, and it is the last Apple product I will ever get. I love my droids. I currently have a (Slightly destroyed...) Asus MemoPad. It was relatively cheap, and the way I upgrade toys every few months it seemed like a good purchase. Not only did it come with 16 GB of storage, but it also has a slot for an SD card up to another 64 GB. I've never had a problem with apps not being able to update because of the version of software I'm using, and the only thing I can really complain about is that it's slightly sluggish at times.

Before that I had a Nexus 7, which I absolutely loved. (I gave it to my husband so he could do his school work while he was at work. Worst decision of my life!) If I had to choose between an iPad and any Droid tablet, I'd go for a Android each and every single time.

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
I don't have an iPad, but I have an Amazon Kindle. O_O I only use it for reading books and roleplay logs on my blog, though. My laptop is the only thing I use for internet.

Reactions: LunaValentine
I'm usually on my iPhone6 at work. Otherwise it's my sell venue 8 pro. Full windows 8.

A tablet that plays steam games! Way better in my opinion. And far cheaper to increase memory because it uses an sd card slot.

My wife adores her iPad though. Barely touches her pc or laptop anymore.

Does an iPad mini count? I use it sometimes, but I mostly just use my iPhone.