Anyone down for an ORIGINAL superhero universe, created by YOU?

Superhero Team Up name?

• The Zeroes / Squad Zero

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Untitled

• Unity

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • The Destined / The Destiny Protocol

• The Chosen

• Neither/Other

• Total voters
C

ch0sen1

Original poster
Hello all!!! So I got to thinking, everyone has craze over Marvel and DC (TeamDC!!) All day, but I KNOW that there are others like me out there...that has that internal nagging at wondering what it'd be like if you created your OWN superhero/villain/anti-hero and established that character in a new and original universe! Well, the time has come, and I'm looking for only the most interested and dedicated rpers to help me build this new and massive universe! I'm thinking expansive in every sense of the word. Originality, Creativity, Wow factor, etc. You have the power to create your own storyline with an all new character! If anyone is excited about this as I am, PLEASE feel free to respond! :D

~ And yes, I DO plan on forming a main universe team to rival that of the Avengers and JLA from Marvel and DC....haven't got a name for them yet, but that's because I need characters!

I NEED YOU!!!

***NO BRINGING CHARACTERS FROM MARVEL OR DC PERIOD. YOU MAY INSPIRE OR INDIRECTLY ADAPT YOUR CHARACTER FROM A MARVEL OR DC HERO, BUT IF IT'S TOO OBVIOUS IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

***YOU MAY ALSO CREATE ONE OPPOSITE CHARACTER FOR YOUR HERO/VILLAIN (I.E. YOU MAKE A HERO, YOU MAY CREATE ONE VILLAIN FOR HIM/HER ALSO. IF YOU WISH TO ADD MORE TO YOUR ROUGES GALLERY, YOU MUST WAIT UNTIL THE RP KICKS OFF.

**YOU MAY DRAW/USE CARTOON/ANIMATED PICS FOR YOUR CUSTOM HERO, BUT PLEASE USE A REALISTIC PHOTO FOR YOUR REAL CHARACTER EGO.

***IF YOU'RE MAKING AN ALIEN/EXTRATERRESTRIAL CHARACTER, PLEASE HAVE A GRITTY BUT FANTASTIC MIX TO HIM/HER. MAKE THEM YOUR OWN, NOT ANOTHER "APOCALYPSE" OR "GREEN LANTERN".

***LASTLY, HAVE FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

WIP_02_Sillouettes.jpg