1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Anyone available?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Twitter-hikari, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Was wondering whether there was onyone willing to do a rp anytime tonight. Was thinking about doing something like two people meet at a party and have fun together. Don't care for yuri, but yaoi and het are fine.

2. I am! :3 sounds like a good idea. I'm also fine with het or yaoi.

3. cool cool. I don't normally rp the dominant in any relationship, so you can go ahead and start. I'll roll with whatever.

4. my heck, sorry, just realized...what are we going to do?
    I think that something with a bar and then a hotel room in short order would work. would you rather do het or yaoi?

5. A bar and then a hotel room sounds quite fine. :3 Ehhh, yaoi I guess? Strangely enough, I'm more knowledgable about the male body than the female when it comes to rp. XD I'll PM you a link to the rp after I write my first post (almost done).