Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, SciFi, Realistic,
A Hogwarts Romance
original.jpg

Muse A is your typical Sylthern, with his parents being former Death Eaters he was raised to hate anyone who was muggle-born or anyone who wasn’t a pureblood, to be honest. He was constantly getting in trouble for bullying the mudbloods or half-bloods, almost got expelled for it a few times.

Muse B a ((In whatever house you choose)) and kind muggle-born gets tired of Musa A’s cruelty and finally stands up to him, an that ends up landing them both in detention. They got caught dueling and Snape took several points from both houses and gave them both a month's detention.

For detention Muse A and Muse B have to join Hagrid in the Forbidden Forest to help him with some of his gamekeeping duties. Somehow in the midst of it, all Muse A and B end up bonding over the danger of the job at hand and end up kissing. It takes a long time for them to work out their feelings but they do eventually starting dating, though secretly. Not because either are ashamed of being gay but because Muse A”s parents would kill him if they ever found out.

*This will have a lot of drama, but also some romance
* You gotta be okay with gore and sensitive topics
*Detailed please <i>((Two plus paragraphs.))</i>
*Active <i>((Reply at least once a day.))</i>
*Creative <i>((Add to the story.))</i>
*Multiples <i>((Up for playing more than one character if necessary.))</i>
*PM me if you’re interested <i>((May not see it if you comment here))</i>

I'm interested! Are you going to be muse a and my charrie muse b?