Anybody want to roleplay....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Korey

Original poster
Hey guys, I am kinda new to this website and I was wondering if any of you wanted to roleplay with me? I am willing to try just about any plot that has romantic elements and 'unnatural' beings (ex: vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters, etc). I'm all right with brainstorming ideas with you if you don't have any ideas. :D

I'll roleplay with you :) i'm always looking for new partners and i absolutely Love creating the plot with my partners!
Btw, absolutely adorable pic <3 you two are so cute!

Haha, thank you so much. :) My fiancé can be such a dork sometimes. xD Is there any particular plot you would like to try? Like I said in the post, as long as there is some romance involved, I don't mind the plot if it's interesting enough. :D

Romance is my absolute Favorite thing to do so there will definitely be some XD as far as a plot goes, would you like to pm me and we can talk about what we'd both like to do? I don't want to take up your partner search XD

I don't know if you're still looking since you already have at least one reply, but I'd like to try RP'ing with you. I know my resume rates romance pretty low on my interests, but I still enjoy a good one every once in a while, particularly if none's happening in my other games and there's supernatural elements. Keeps things varied.

@Ace: Sure thing, I'll message you shortly.
@Michelle: I am still looking. :) Would you like to message me so we can figure out a plot?

Status
Not open for further replies.