Anybody want to play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DarkDragon9695

Original poster
I'm new to this site as of today and wanted to try out making my own thread as opposed to always joining someone else's. I'm pretty open when it comes to most Rps, but I'll list a few of the ones I'm interested in here. If any of these peek your interest, feel free to PM me or about them. The themes I go for are usually Fantasy but I'm open to ideas or anyway to make any of the options better. Also, in each, I'll play the submissive role. Underlined will be the character I would play.

Brother x Sister
Sister x Sister
Mage x Mage
Demon x Human
Succubus x Human
Teacher x Student
Single Father x Daughter
Prince x Slave
Royal x Pirate
Best Friend x Best Friend
Bad Girl x Good Girl
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Master x Neko
If you have any other particular pairings that might interest you feel free to let me know, I'm open to discuss anything. Hope to hear from you! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Stheno
Mage x Mage
Brother x Sister

I'd be interested in either of these. If you'r still looking! ^.^

If your still looking I'd be up for best friend x best friend :)

If your still interested I'm willing to cross your ideas with mine for a Role Play. I mainly do Master/Mistress slave, Straight or Yuri (Preference), I like the idea Of Sister x sister, with Teacher x student, adding in Mistress/slave, Forbidden love, Incest, if willing BDSM/Bondage,

I'd be up for Brother x Sister or best friends if you're still available!

Succubus x Human
Master x Neko
Demon x Human

These would certainly spark my interest. I also have some ideas of my own as well, and I play both Dom/Sub rolls if you ever wanted to switch things up. Hit me up with a PM and perhaps we can discuss more?~

If you have free time when ever i would be up for any of these.

Brother x Sister
Teacher x Student
Single Father x Daughter
Prince x Slave
Royal x Pirate
Best Friend x Best Friend
Bad Boy x Good Girl

I would be up to crossing the bad girl x good girl. And sister x sister :€

Status
Not open for further replies.