Anybody running a RWBY RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What, so like 3? One for team one, one for team two, then a together one?

Assuming that works, that would have to be the best way to do it. The problem is, creating a roleplay under the ROLEPLAYS tab only allows for one IC Thread attached to it as far as I could tell. We would either have to make those multiple threads and attach it to the ROLEPLAYS thing that we create, or created three separate groups.

I really have no clue.....

Honestly, it might be easier to do one team, one thread.

I do not have much of a clue either. This new forum system deleated an RP I tried to revive that I loved.

Yeah, I think one team one thread is our best option at this point.

And I am sorry about that. I was confused as to why I couldn't start a new group thread until I realized what was going on. I might have to take my butt back to GaiaOnline and use that archaic system to get my fix on big groups until something changes here. Very very disappointed...

The old system was a hell of a lot better. When do you want to start the thread?

Thats up to you. Unless you want me to do it. xD

Oh, something I forgot, how tight are you on rules?

Depends on the rule. If there is a rule that says "No godmodding", then I expect it to be followed. If its a rule that says "Spell words correctly or else", then I usually forgive any violations of it.

If I don't know how I should react, I will talk it out with (in this case) you, to see what to do about it.

About the same, but thats good. I can type something up tonight and post it tomorrow, if you want. Unless you already are planning on it.

Oh no, take the lead! I'm more than happy to take a supporting role on this!

I have the thread up, so just waiting for replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.