Anya needs a new RP partner

L

LadyAnya

Original poster
Well, after a rather long absence from Iwaku I'm happy to announce that I'm back. I'm looking for a one on one roleplay, though if you want to join a group roleplay that you have created then please message me, I would be more than happy to join.

Here are a list of roleplays I'm interested in doing.

-Arranged Marriage
-Something similar to the movie Taken
-Something similar to the move The Tourist
-Titanic roleplay using only OCs [I do like Jack/Rose but a change is always good]
-Royalty
-Something similar to the movie 2012
-Real Life
-Downton Abbey-ish

I'd love to hear from you all. If you have any ideas then I'd love to hear from you.

I'll be waiting

I would enjoy Rp with you.

I liked the idea of Rp about something similat to Taken or The tourist, Have you ever seen The Bourne identity?

I'm afraid that although I've heard of it. I'm yet to see the movie.

Which would you rather do? Taken would be interesting, though a little more complex to do as the two main character's would be apart for the majority of the roleplay. Perhaps we should do The Tourist then, if you're up for that. How about same storyline but with OCs and of course we'll throw in some plot twists

Okay, but I should see The Tourist again, I saw it long time ago and there are some parts I don't quite remember, but I'm in.

Are you okay playing Frank? Or whatever you decide to name him.

I think we should start with them arriving on the train to Venice, we could always include the background in our first posts.

Mmmm, ok, go ahead, I will catch you in a minute.