2. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. No Preferences
Hey there!

So I'm going to be hosting a roleplay soon, and I was planning on starting preparations for it today.
This RP is going to be round-based (a new round every day / few days), so I wanted to start writing up some of the round introductions, as well as the signups and the prologue.

I would like to pre-write these posts in the iwaku message-box-writing-thingy so I can add the necessary colors and pictures and stuff, but I don't know how to save the posts I finish
And since I'm pretty much a total newbie when it comes to making forums, or just iwaku in general, I was wondering:

Is it possible to maybe make a 'private' thread that only I can read, so I can save my posts there for later?
Are there any other ways to do this that might be simpler?

Or is there really no other way than to pre-write my rounds in software, then copy paste it and add the necessary formatting only when I'm about to post them?

Thanks~

Your blog is your best friend ^^ You can also make it private by making it viewable to certain list of people and from there just put down your own screen name :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Ellya
Just like Noctis said, it's best if you use the blogs for saving things you'll use in posts in the future. You can make it private and it will never got to the archives for being inactive unlike the threads where you are unable to make something private and threads will go into the graveyard/archives if they aren't posted in for 30 days.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ellya
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
I always type my posts out on Microsoft word, that way I can get up and do things without worrying about my post vanishing if I accidently close out of the screen. Auto-save has saved my butt more times than I can count.

• Thank You
Reactions: SamIO
Status
Not open for further replies.