3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Romance
Fantasy
Supernatural
Modern
In contrast to my other thread, I also want to do something more lighthearted and fun. Sure, there can be romance, but obviously no sex. Considering all the characters are cats. Literal CATS.

I'm not looking to play canon cats though. New cats, new story. Be it with the canon clans or new ones in a new place.

Message or comment below if you're interested ^.^ Doesn't matter how much of the series you've read either!

Hello!~ I'd be willing to drum up a story with you if you are. I'm currently in the midst of reading the series and this would be my first time roleplaying it!

Hey! I haven't read the books in a few years but this may be fun! ^^

Hello!~ I'd be willing to drum up a story with you if you are. I'm currently in the midst of reading the series and this would be my first time roleplaying it!
Hey! I haven't read the books in a few years but this may be fun! ^^

It's not too hard and it's definitely super fun! I haven't gotten to roleplay in the universe for a long time lol. Sorry I didn't get back to you two sooner! Send me a PM with some things about you, and we can get to planning :)

Oh and I wouldn't be opposed if you two wanted to do a small group instead of separate 1x1's