Any takers? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

driven to drift

Original poster
So! I'm still on the hunt for a few more roleplays~ :D I have several different types of plots here, some I'm craving more than others but nonetheless! For the plots I have mentioned, I prefer to play the female, although I would gladly work in doubling/multiple characters! In fact, I have ideas for this for all of my plots, so if you're interested, I'm game! :3

Also! I have a tendency to be a little...wordy, sometimes...especially if I'm particularly excited about a plot. xD; Please don't let that intimidate you or scare you off! As long as you're willing to give me a steady 2-3 good paragraphs, I will not complain at all! :]

I'm not too good with mxm or fxf, I do apologize in advance. Dx I'm always open to further negotiate and discuss plots, so don't be shy to develop plots with me~ ;D Anyway, I will bold the role I would like to play~ Message me or post here with any of your interests! Don't be shy~ I don't bite~ Unless the plot calls for it. ;]

CRAAAVING: Veteran Driver/Competing Driver - I would prefer this to be in a setting of either Global Rallycross or Formula Drift, however this can be negotiated. To hopefully keep confusion to a minimum, the plot will be written with Formula D in mind. Honestly, you wouldn't have to know too much about the motorsports/driving aspect of it, and I can give a brief run down of the basics for all of them. :3

• It was no secret that the world of motorsports is dominated by men and often times any women that were involved were often snickered at and looked down upon. That was what she and her brother both expected when she finally got her Formula D license and a big-name sponsor or two. Many of the drivers had seen her practice and were excited to have her in the group, including a veteran driver who already had a championship under his belt. Her older brother - acting as both her spotter and primary mechanic - kept a sharp eye on her as she befriended the other drivers. He knew that if she let herself get too comfortable with any of the single guys around her that bad things could happen from their sponsor's end. Particularly when he finds her hanging around with the bachelor vet - nine years her senior. She was aware of his concernsand also very aware that it could end up badly...but as time went on, she found herself more and more drawn to him...and the more time they spent together, the closer they got...and as their relationship advances, they decide to keep it quiet amongst their driving comrades. Their competitive spirit wouldn't let it affect their driving, anyway...but what will happen when one of the drivers not so keen on how well she had been doing all season catches them exchanging some affections in quiet...and then her brother mysteriously finds out...

ALSO CRAAAVING: Professional Driver/Mechanic - again, I would prefer rally, rallycross or Formula D. Can be negotiated.

• When in need of a new member for his crew, he was surprised to see a clearly female name on the list...and then astonished by both her appearance and even more-so by the obvious ease with which she worked on and could read the car. His manager was uncertain, but he insisted and she was added to the team. A few months later, after an initial few days of teasing and her very much holding her own, no one questioned her ability to keep up with and save everyone's ass. She was nothing but professional, though, and the fact that she had been raised by her father and three brothers was obvious...but there was something that gradually brought the two closer and closer...and at the end of fundraiser party that they had all attended, they found themselves crossing the barrier she had put up...and where things go from there has yet to be determined.

Final Fantasy X - I'm thinking a Prequel-style during Braska's pilgrimage. Auron/OC, please~ I have a few plots, but my most craved is listed below.

• Braska, Jecht and Auron have just arrived in Luca after visiting little Yuna in Besaid, all for the sheer purpose of the blitzball tournament that Jecht insisted on attending. As a less-than favorite summoner (married to an Al Bhed, a dishonored warrior monk and drunk as his guardians, you know, the usual), they were not surprised to find no crowd greeting them on the docks. However, as they stepped off, a young woman caught their attention and requested that she become one of Braska's guardians. They learn that she is a member of a traveling minstrel clan whose greatest pride is the stories they tell through songs. She is searching for her inspiration and has decided to enlist as one of his guardians. After much arguing (particularly on a certain guardian's part), they agree and she joins their party. Adventures ensue.

Police Officer/Female Street Racer

• What's more fun than a game of cat and mouse? On a street racing level, little is. An officer has been on the case of a particularly raucous group of street racers for several months now. Each time they plan a meet, he manages to find leads and meets them there, but one member of the group always leads him away from the others, and eventually gets away from him as well. He could go after one of the others, but she always draws his attention away, waving out the window of her car, cutting him off until finally he starts to see it as more of a game. She teases and runs and he accepts the challenge, getting better and closer every time. Until, finally, on an off-day while coming out of a shop, who should he happen upon but her, peering innocently through a shop window. As if he could let her get away...only to realize he had been suspended for what the force believed to be his "play" on the case and inability to finish it. Unable to arrest her, he decides to approach her anyway and the two begin to talk...

Teacher or Professor/Student

• I don't quite have a well-thought out plot for this one. Perhaps a coach or director, so they spend a lot of time in practice/rehearsals after school. Or he's an instructor/assistant coach of some kind. It could even be in a university setting...I just had an idea for a professor, perhaps in his early to mid thirties who takes on an undergrad to assist him in his research. Things would go from there...

Kidnapper or Assassin/Princess

• A kingdom has been steadily falling from its time of prosperity. Unrest is blossoming amongst the the king's people, and the vast wall and gate that separated the castle from its people remains closed at all times. The king's only surviving daughter is forced to remain within the castle walls, and the few days she does get to take a walk through the garden, she is usually heavily surpervised. The princess was used to taking walks through the market and getting out on her own at least every so often. She hadn't even been able to ride her horse in ages! Suffering from cabin fever, her spirits only drop further when her father announces that it has been arranged that she is to be married off to a neighboring king...and added to his harem. Furious, she storms from her father's presence, and then outside...where she comes across a member of a rebel group assigned to kidnap her. Needless to say, in her rage, she doesn't fight in the slightest - in fact, she insists he get her out of that cage. Things go from there...

Boss/Secretary

• When she was hired, he had no idea she would be everything he could have ever wanted in a secretary. She was organized and quick and accurate with any task assigned to her. She kept his hectic schedule in order and even ran personal errands for him when he was really in a pinch. On top of everything else, she was easy to work with despite her often times blunt honesty in certain situations. And she had never once shown any interest in him beyond their working relationship, as often was the case with other female employees. It was no surprise to anyone at the office (though with much bitterness from several of the aforementioned employees) that he requested that she join him to a huge conference that could potentially have him pick up a major client. The conference was a few states away and required they stay in a hotel for several days, the typical business meetings culminating in a black tie event two days before they were due to leave. With some shmoozing, the duo manage to set up a meeting with the client they were after who then dismisses himself, leaving the boss with his employee to celebrate. But when some alcohol gets into their systems, their professional walls start to break down, and the adjacent room they had booked for her did not get used. What will they decide to do once they wake up the next morning? And how will they make sure it doesn't get out at the office...? Or even worse, to their corporate heads...?

I am interested in the Assassin/Princess, Officer/Mafia Daughter, and the Professional Driver/ Mechanic. If you are interested PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.