ANY SPN Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KIng Gabriel

Original poster
I wanted to know if there was any SPN fans out there on the site and that we can have a chat all about the show. What we like don't like or love as well.

Fav characters for me

Gabriel, Lucifer, Sam and Deran

Don't like crowley all that much. Seems like a too......nice demon king

Reactions: Vardoger
Yes and no.

Loved it up til season 5. Hated season 6. Season 7 was eh. LOVED season 8 (well, really just the purgatory aspect)! Season 9 had some good parts but was mostly filler. By this point I was getting really tired of the brothers not learning anything, and also the rabid tumblr fanbase. The season finale for 9 was great!! Then they resolved it in like 3 episodes in season 10?? That pissed me off so much I stopped watching it.

But like an idiot, I'm still buying all the DVD Box sets. After that season 10 thing happened, I already owned up to season 8, so I felt like I couldn't just not own the rest...
... But now they're up to season fucking 12 I hear? wtf, .____.

One of these days though, my goal is to make a viewing list. You know, a "watch these episodes and don't bother watching any of the other ones because they suck" type deal.
It's on the bucket list, anyway.

EDIT: My favorite character is Bobby!
I made this for him a few years back:

• Love
Reactions: KIng Gabriel
I have watched supernatural since I was young. I love the show, but I loved it more during the earlier seasons. As much as I love the show and the characters, I feel like they've dragged out the show just to keep SPN fans happy. But I feel like now, they ruined a good ending. A good ending would have been after Sam "Died" and Dean was living a normal, cherry pie life.

A good ending could have been really any season, but now it's like, their mom is back... God and his sister are on some remote vacation universe, crowley went from Evil Rottweiler to sarcastic chihuahua, Dean annoys me with his self righteous crap, Sam irritates me with his meddling...

I still watch, and I do love the characters and I do get into it but I'm not as happy with it anymore.

Reasons to love gabriel

- He's an ass

- twisted sense of humor

- Is neither on the side of heaven or hell

- Holds human at high regards

- Loves his wayward brother Lucifer dearly

- has a doggy!

- He loves Candy

- He says "Don't ever dare presume you know what I am"

tumblr_nkcti8ENRw1rpa4d0o1_500.jpg

I also think Gabriel is the most realistic angel in the entire series !

Status
Not open for further replies.