Any Robert E. Howard fans out there?

S

Seiji

Original poster
You're a fan? Well then, check this shit out...!!

I saw it... and agreed with the trailer guy...

Why oh Why?

Edit: Additionally this has more then the trailer I saw... looks like the video game from a few years back. You sure they didn't get Uwe Bol to direct it?

While it does look epic, I only wanna see it for the sexy, shirtless barbarian that is Momoa.

No one can replace the awesome that is Arnold Schwarzenegger, though. c__c

Couldn't they at least try to capture a little of the Nietzschean atmosphere of the... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh. *breaks down and lies quietly on the floor, a defeated fanboy made comatose by his own cyclical complaints*

Could be epic'er...

and less... Oh, I don't know... Not Ahnuld.

You must have faith, Asmo!

FAAAAIIIITTTHHH.

I only have faith if Christopher Nolan is involved.

Or Ridley Scott on a good day.

Everything else is custom-built to desecrate my youth.

Who and what?

Fuck this 300-esque bullshit. You know the only Conan is AHNOLD! He tosses heads down stairs! He hears the lamentations of your women!

And he achieves one hit kills on camels

EDIT: There are few enemies crushed! They are not being driven before me! I hear no lamentations in that trailer!

Also, I just recently found out that the Howard-Conanverse is actually a peripheral part of Lovecraft's Cthulu mythos, since Howard and Lovecraft were buddies or something. Who knew?!

o_O

That... kinda makes sense...

The Worms of the Earth
Yag-Kosha
Pelias' winged monster
Set (who was possibly a Great Old One, according to Marvel)
etc.

Lovecraft was known to encourage his friends to share concepts all the damn time.

Yeah Tegan.

It's obvious.

Man is all alone in a pantheon of brutal and uncaring gods.

Which is why this trailer needs to be redone to give hope to humanity.

I.e, they need to add CRUSHING YOUR ENEMIES, SEEING THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND HEARING THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN!

...Also, fuck falcons.

Your theories are astounding.

Go on.

My theory is that the trailer at least makes the remake look like A TIME UNDREAMED OF, A TIME OF HIIIIIIIIIIGH ADVENTUUUUUUUUURE.